Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

New business class on MH A330 from April 2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 15, 2016, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TGflyergirl
MH Business Class Schedule

Refurbished aircraft

9M-MTA
9M-MTB
9M-MTC
9M-MTD
9M-MTE
9M-MTF
9M-MTG
9M-MTH
9M-MTI
9M-MTJ
9M-MTL
9M-MTO
9M-MTM
9M-MTN
9M-MTK

The entire refurbishment exercise is now complete

Layout and seat block: (Link)

Seat: 44" / 112 cm pitch upright, 76" / 193 cm lie flat.
Print Wikipost

New business class on MH A330 from April 2016

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2018, 6:19 pm

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
After flew MH's A380s, I found their A330 J product to be very bad:
1. The toilet facility is the worst I've had. Whenever the loading is near full, the front toilet is always occupied. The back one is really not handy, someone a crew's not there, some times the crew will tell me this is for J pax, and I had to state that I'm from J cabin, and a lot of the times you will see a Y pax waiting outside to get in after you finished.

2. Very hard to pick seats. You either have a wider footwell with little storage, or narrow footwell with good storage. The only pick would be the first row, there are only 4 of them and they always block 1 of the middle pair so couple travelling can only try the luck at check in.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 12:00 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Originally Posted by clubeurope
I've always though the white 777s in KUL operate for some Arab airline given the Arab text on the plane. I couldn't quite make out the name, but I think it was Nassim air or something that starts with an n or m.
Rayani air, first Syrian compliant airlines..lasted a month.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 12:42 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ashkale
Rayani air, first Syrian compliant airlines..lasted a month.
Veering a bit off topic (), but Rayani Air didn't operate 777s. After much searching, I found that it is called Nesma Airlines?
Old Aug 20, 2018, 4:43 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Yeah true- wonder what is Nesma doing here
clubeurope likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 2:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by Ausriver

i wouldnt mind no IFE as long as they serve satay and the seats convert to a flat bed. 25% off through call centre is not good though, their Z class were normally only bookable online.
Sitting right now in Strata Lounge waiting to board MH130. In the end the whole discount deal was a complete mess and it took a couple of weeks to clear it. Call centre didn't know anything about a discount, even though they should've so my booking had to cancelled but the booking code remained while I was battling with the customer service. The discount was only applicable for the leg AKL-KUL where the problem was so internet price for AKL-KUL-HKT was much cheaper. I kept going back and forth with this and it wasn't until I found the head of customer services email and started cc:ing her in everything, that they caved in and extended the discount on CC price for the whole leg.

I've booked 2A (again) as I find that to be most spacious seat due to extra space in & around it and I can stretch my legs to the aisle which is a bit wider at this point.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 11:43 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Mile High Night Club
Sitting right now in Strata Lounge waiting to board MH130. In the end the whole discount deal was a complete mess and it took a couple of weeks to clear it. Call centre didn't know anything about a discount, even though they should've so my booking had to cancelled but the booking code remained while I was battling with the customer service. The discount was only applicable for the leg AKL-KUL where the problem was so internet price for AKL-KUL-HKT was much cheaper. I kept going back and forth with this and it wasn't until I found the head of customer services email and started cc:ing her in everything, that they caved in and extended the discount on CC price for the whole leg.

I've booked 2A (again) as I find that to be most spacious seat due to extra space in & around it and I can stretch my legs to the aisle which is a bit wider at this point.
typical MH...
Old Oct 18, 2018, 3:58 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador
Again issues with the seat 2A. Overhead light and the IFE kept randomly turning on. Crew said someone else had a similar problem. Also the flight map was not showing and the destination was marked as SBZ. They offered me another seat, but 2A has most space, so stayed on my seat.

Attached is the current menu. I just had satay chicken and ice cream, as it was late.

Now sitting in the Regional lounge (5am - midnight). I could go to 1st, but I rather be here, since the flight to HKT leaves from this terminal.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by Ausriver
After flew MH's A380s, I found their A330 J product to be very bad:
1. The toilet facility is the worst I've had. Whenever the loading is near full, the front toilet is always occupied. The back one is really not handy, someone a crew's not there, some times the crew will tell me this is for J pax, and I had to state that I'm from J cabin, and a lot of the times you will see a Y pax waiting outside to get in after you finished.

2. Very hard to pick seats. You either have a wider footwell with little storage, or narrow footwell with good storage. The only pick would be the first row, there are only 4 of them and they always block 1 of the middle pair so couple travelling can only try the luck at check in.
Hi!
Are the blocked seats only released at counter? Not few days before c/in online?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.