Search

Wolf Hengst to retire

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2006, 9:04 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Wolf Hengst to retire

Four Seasons President of Worldwide Operations Mr. Wolf Hengst will be retiring at years end. Kathleen Taylor to succede him as President and COO.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...514405&start=2
Old Jul 26, 2006, 6:20 am
yep

Programs: PC Plat RA, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by luxury
Four Seasons President of Worldwide Operations Mr. Wolf Hengst will be retiring at years end. Kathleen Taylor to succede him as President and COO.
And I have sent him so many guest satisfaction surveys ... his name is on the envelope of every FS property and I got nearly always a response from him ... ehm... or some of his staff
So I am looking forward to new printed survey cards for next year and maybe some fully renovated hotels because some FS are in desperate need

yep

Last edited by yep; Jul 26, 2006 at 6:21 am Reason: typo
Old Jul 26, 2006, 4:23 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
I hope that Kathleen Taylor can continue the excellent work Wolf Hengst has done -- Mr. Hengst personally responded to 90% of the Guest Comment cards I sent in with the hotel GM responding to other 10%. After Mr. Hengst communicated with me there was always a follow up by the hotel which was very impressive.

As for renovations, I hear that some are on their way soon.....
Old Jul 28, 2006, 3:39 pm

Programs: UA 1P; SPG Plat;
I received a few personally signed replies from Wolf as well. He is a class act.

As for renovations, the FS Maui is about to undergo an extension renovation of all rooms and installation of Cat-6 cabling beginning 8/28/06. The FS Lanai properties are in the midst of extensive renovations at both properties. I agree that a number of properties could use it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.