Rosewood Hotels and Resorts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rosewood Hotels and Resorts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2024, 3:59 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by Isochronous
Where do we buy them and do they work at Rosewood worldwide?
Originally Posted by Amex For Children Of Africa
So we can use these for resort fares and f&b? I have a trip coming up, so this would be a no brainier. Do I have to let them no before hand I will be using these, or can they be used to settle up at the end?
You can see my comments in post #246 when they discounted them previously. You can review the terms and conditions as they apply to your own bookings and needs. If in doubt, ask your property or travel advisor directly. Generally speaking, they are valid at all properties.
Old Apr 19, 2024, 6:51 pm

Just booked a few nights at the Rosewood Schloss Fuschl for mid-September, so about 2.5 months after they reopen. Looking forward to it, and certainly hopeful that the opening isn't delayed at this point.
offerendum likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2024, 5:37 am

Originally Posted by makin'miles
Just booked a few nights at the Rosewood Schloss Fuschl for mid-September, so about 2.5 months after they reopen. Looking forward to it, and certainly hopeful that the opening isn't delayed at this point.
I hope it does not have the same issues that plague RW Vienna and Munich... just heard from friends AM housekeeping service at RW Vienna done around 7 PM & lacklustre service at Neue Hoheit continues, including paper serviettes, etc. etc...
Munich also work in progress. Same owner as Schloss Fuschl... and staffing issues.

Would be helpful for us here if you could provide some feedback after your stay! Hope all goes well.
makin'miles likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2024, 9:41 am
formerly vienna-resident
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by scented
I hope it does not have the same issues that plague RW Vienna and Munich... just heard from friends AM housekeeping service at RW Vienna done around 7 PM & lacklustre service at Neue Hoheit continues, including paper serviettes, etc. etc...
Munich also work in progress. Same owner as Schloss Fuschl... and staffing issues.

Would be helpful for us here if you could provide some feedback after your stay! Hope all goes well.
RW Vienna has improved considerably. Staying there today, and there is no comparison to the experience I had when I first stayed 1.5 years ago. No issues with housekeeping, but the restaurant is still too busy with locals that house guests feel like second class.

There is still room to improve: F&B is the weak point. The bar is too busy (also with non-hotel guests) that I couldn’t get a seat even at the bar counter, and I agree with the remark about cheap paper napkins. The boxed product they insist is “freshly squeezed orange juice “ at breakfast is a no-go for me.

- and I should add that the barman here made the worst Negroni I’ve ever had. Quite an achievement for such an easy cocktail.

Last edited by livefromtuscany; Apr 20, 2024 at 2:45 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.