Community
Wiki Posts
Search

M&M UK AmEx

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
But as far as I can make out the only benefit from the new cards will be £5 back for every £1000 I spend.

A pint for a Grand could be the slogan.

There are higher cash back rates with Amex itself, as well as with other providers (2 pints with Asda).

Or avios on the Amex BA card.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 2:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
But as far as I can make out the only benefit from the new cards will be £5 back for every £1000 I spend.

A pint for a Grand could be the slogan.

There are higher cash back rates with Amex itself, as well as with other providers (2 pints with Asda).

Or avios on the Amex BA card.
Exactly, I opened an Amex with better cash back
Old Aug 16, 2018, 8:32 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Just received an email from MBNA welcoming me to my new MBNA Horizon Credit Card.

"We’d like to welcome you to your new MBNA Horizon Credit Card – our premium cash back card, packed with exclusive benefits just for you. If you haven't received your new card yet, it should be with you very soon."
I also got this today and miraculously the physical card arrives the very same day!
Old Aug 16, 2018, 9:28 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
No foreign exchange fees is the only reason why I may be keeping it. I'm still looking for a replacement card which will (indirectly) earn M&M miles.

Originally Posted by yurtripper
I also got this today and miraculously the physical card arrives the very same day!
My new card also arrived today.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
No foreign exchange fees is the only reason why I may be keeping it.
Ditto!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.