Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Now I understand why some FTers here say ex-MUC FAs are the best

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2008, 12:57 pm
hch

Originally Posted by flysurfer
Um, so FRA-MUC is handled by a FRA crew, and then? The FRA crew disappears into a black hole, as they can't depart from MUC, because all MUC departures are MUC crews?

Nah, that sounds too good to be true.
Obvious FRA-MUC and back is handled by the FRA planes. As as mentioned in my last post I can only tell you about the plane rotations. For the crew rotations you'll have to ask your crewlounge "friends"
Old Jun 16, 2008, 1:05 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi,

Just did a weekend trip, DUS-EWR. I guess from the posts here, mine were most probably FRA based crew (I would have thought that they were DUS based ones). Surprisingly, the crews had a very short turnaround, I had the same crew on both out and inbound flights.

If they were FRA based crew, I would say that the crew in my section (economy) were great, at least on my aisle. During the daylight flight, they made numerous rounds during the whole trip offering water and really taking care of the passengers, no hiding away. Not very sure of the inbound flight as after dinner, I just slept. Only one I did not find nice was actually the purser, he was very unresponsive and looked arrogant.

Overall not too bad a flight, maybe I have taken to many US-based airlines TATL. Only thing missing was the PTV, still using the overhead projectors.

Old Jun 16, 2008, 1:10 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
DUS flights have FRA based crews.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.