Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2008, 5:32 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Discover a brand new way of earning miles in UK

(No, nothing to do with the BMI takeover )

Dear NewbieRunner,

As a Miles & More member you are well acquainted with earning miles while travelling. Now we would like to introduce you to yet another way of filling up your mileage account: shop at the brand new Miles & More online shopping mall exclusive to the UK.

Discover shopmilesandmore.co.uk now and enjoy your shopping trips from the comfort of your home even more. Fast, easy and rewarding! shopmilesandmore.co.uk features a large variety of online stores with exclusive miles incentives. The site will continuously expand its range now and in the near future why not take a look at the many great offers of our selected stores.

Register now and you will receive a one-time registration bonus of 300 award miles for any purchase over 20 made at www.shopmilesandmore.co.uk by 31 December, 2008.

Also, if you are an existing holder of the Miles & More American Express Credit Card from MBNA you can earn further miles on your card for purchases through these selected merchants.

We hope you will enjoy the new online shopping experience with shopmilesandmore.co.uk as well as receiving the additional miles!
Old Oct 29, 2008, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
(No, nothing to do with the BMI takeover )

Dear NewbieRunner,

As a Miles & More member you are well acquainted with earning miles while travelling. Now we would like to introduce you to yet another way of filling up your mileage account: shop at the brand new Miles & More online shopping mall exclusive to the UK.

Discover shopmilesandmore.co.uk now and enjoy your shopping trips from the comfort of your home even more. Fast, easy and rewarding! shopmilesandmore.co.uk features a large variety of online stores with exclusive miles incentives. The site will continuously expand its range now and in the near future why not take a look at the many great offers of our selected stores.

Register now and you will receive a one-time registration bonus of 300 award miles for any purchase over 20 made at www.shopmilesandmore.co.uk by 31 December, 2008.

Also, if you are an existing holder of the Miles & More American Express Credit Card from MBNA you can earn further miles on your card for purchases through these selected merchants.

We hope you will enjoy the new online shopping experience with shopmilesandmore.co.uk as well as receiving the additional miles!
Quite a lame incentive actually !
Old Oct 29, 2008, 7:18 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Quite a lame incentive actually !
Yes, I agree but may be slightly better than this one. We don't get many opportunities for earning miles on the ground in the UK but the general consensus seems to be this won't change with the BMI takeover . We can only hope I guess.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 3:08 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Signing up for multiple promotions

So what happens when I successfully sign up for multiple promotions? Are they all in effect at the same time? Is Lufthansa IT sophisticated enough to check? And if I call the SEN hotline (or whichever hotline is appropriate) can they tell me for which promotions I've signed up?

Just wondering whether it makes sense to try every promotion that's listed here or not.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
@econprof:

You can get multiple promotions for each flight even though they say that this doesn't work in their terms & conditions. So far I got a maximum of 4 promos in parallel for one single flight. I don't think that the SEN hotline can list all your successful promo registrations - please only call them if you were actually targeted for the promotion
Old Oct 30, 2008, 11:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
some clarification on the 'october earn special'

New flights and more ways to earn miles

You will earn double miles on the following new Lufthansa routes between October 26, 2008 and January 26, 2009:

Register for MiamiDusseldorf & BostonMunich double miles

Also, look forward to earning double miles between October 15 and December 15, 2008 when you fly on any of the following flights:

NewarkFrankfurt LH485/LH484
CharlotteMunich LH429/LH428
ChicagoFrankfurt LH431/LH430 and LH433/LH432
ChicagoMunich LH435/LH434

Register for double miles for above flights
Old Oct 30, 2008, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

@oliver: thanks! I've updated the first post as usual.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 5:26 pm

Programs: LH SEN+, UA 1k, AA Plat, Solitaire PPS, BA Silver, :rolleyes:, :eek:
M&M CC Promo: Double miles from 15NOV to 24DEC, at a max for 20k; excempt are: airline tickets, rental cars, hotels, and the like.

Lame IMHO.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 5:30 pm
hch

Originally Posted by Triple3
M&M CC Promo: Double miles from 15NOV to 24DEC, at a max for 20k; excempt are: airline tickets, rental cars, hotels, and the like. .
Aka the old thing you'd actually use a credit card for. Not that I care, still have the good old M&M Visa..
Old Oct 31, 2008, 7:58 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Triple3
M&M CC Promo: Double miles from 15NOV to 24DEC, at a max for 20k; excempt are: airline tickets, rental cars, hotels, and the like.

Lame IMHO.
And do not forget: as far as I know it's only for transactions with German businesses, unless there's another promotion for other countries.

HTB.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 12:50 am

FTD Voucher Booklet 5.000 Miles for 37,50

It says, for Senators only, but who knows...
http://www.ftd.de/gutscheinheft
Old Nov 1, 2008, 3:48 am

My SEN card number (CH based) does not work. "Die eingegebene Miles & More Kundennummer ist nicht korrekt." I tried as well customer number. Still not working :-(
Old Nov 1, 2008, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Great find ^ - no neighbours complaining about all the newspapers. BTW: the FTD site is not a secure site, therefore don't use your credit card there. Also it didn't accept my 11-digit SEN number ("please enter correct M&M number"), so I used one of the expired SEN credit card 12-digit numbers.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 6:55 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by liketostayathome

Cool stuff. Sold some of the last HDB vouchers on ebay the other day... you get roughly 16-20 EUR back! ^
Old Nov 1, 2008, 7:33 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by liketostayathome
Did anybody try if it works for non-SENs as well? Did it work?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.