FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   List of M&M promotions (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/779806-list-m-m-promotions.html)

crossings Jan 16, 2008 8:07 am

List of M&M promotions

New "list of promotions" thread - follow up for former promo thread - Thanks a bunch to bau31888!

I'll keep the summary here in the first post up-to-date with all Miles&More-flight-promos (sign-up-bonus and non-flight promos in the second post). Please inform me, if a promo is missing and try to avoid overly excessive me-too posts ;) (new information can of course always be added).

Not targeted (partly with residential restrictions)

Targeted
Targeted means, that these promotions are offered to selected customers. However, they sometimes work for other customers as well, just try it! In all links with xxxxxxxxx, use your customer-ID (on your M&M-statement / not card-number!!!) instead of xxxxxxxxx (copy the link with right-mouse-click and "copy link" and replace the customer number in an editor)! You don't receive any email-confirmation for these links and please don't bug M&M if it doesn't work for you! Most promos tell you when you are not eglible. Promotions with personal targets usually only get bonus miles if you were targeted - but it's always worth a shot.

Recently expired promotions

crossings Jan 16, 2008 8:08 am

Signup-bonus
Newspaper subscription
Miles&Shop
Miles&Travel
  • Marriot/Hertz/LH (-30.09)
    No registration required. Earn 3K additional aweard miles if you fly with LH, rent a car from Hertz and stay in a Marriot Brand Hotel (Marriott Hotels & Resorts, JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Renaissance Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn, Marriott Vacation Club, Marriott Executive Apartments und TownePlace Suites) during the promotional period. Only mile earning rentals / stays count.

Miles&Money
Please read the T&C carefully in order to avoid unexpected charges! Do not make any risky investment "only" for earning miles! Compare charges when buying funds!

crossings Jan 16, 2008 8:09 am

Reserved for future use (2).

aquaguy Jan 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Hello all

crossings, thank you for this.
Just wanted to inform everybody that unfortunately the Handelsblatt 3 month subscription went up in price. It now costs 76,20 €.

Cheers
aquaguy

bau31888 Jan 17, 2008 1:16 am

Thanks crossings for taking care of the thread!

QMConsultant Jan 17, 2008 1:45 am

500 miles for OLCI credited ... but which promotion?

I got 500 miles credited on 15 Jan for doing OLCI ... what kind of promotion was this? I had a flight on 13 Jan and another on 15 Jan - not sure for which flight the miles are.

bau31888 Jan 17, 2008 1:58 am

That's not so difficult... Look under recently expired promotions and you will find:

Online Check in (-30.11.) NEW on 06.10.
www.miles-and-more.com/online-check-in
500 miles per online check in (only LH, max 1000 miles)
Miles were credited rather late...

SmilingBoy Jan 17, 2008 2:37 am

Originally Posted by bau31888 (Post 9084796)
That's not so difficult... Look under recently expired promotions and you will find:

Miles were credited rather late...

I think it was actually for all flights until 2007-12-31. Credit was on 2008-01-15.

bau31888 Jan 17, 2008 3:35 am

Yes, correct, it was from 1. Okt till 31. Dec 2007...

crossings Jan 17, 2008 12:12 pm

The promotions have been updated (see first post) - and thanks a lot to bau for still keeping an eye on this thread :).

flamboyant 1 Jan 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi crossings,

Thanks for keeping us appraised of LH promotions.

Best regards,
Sebastian

bau31888 Jan 21, 2008 3:56 am

not really a M&M-promo... however, those 9k BMI miles could become M&M in near future, so I post a cross-reference here:
http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=780259

bartek Jan 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by crossings (Post 9079167)
Targeted
[*]Currencies (01.02.-30.04.) NEW on 14.01.
http://www.miles-and-more.com/currencies
E.g. 12,500 award miles for 3 intercontinental return flights, only LH, LOT and LX (and AUA for Austrian members)

I was offered 8,000 award miles for 2 intercontinental return flights, excluding S and W fares. I was wondering if I'm flying 1 intercontinental return on C, will it count as 2 Y flights and qualify me for this offer?

SmilingBoy Jan 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by bartek (Post 9144503)
I was offered 8,000 award miles for 2 intercontinental return flights, excluding S and W fares. I was wondering if I'm flying 1 intercontinental return on C, will it count as 2 Y flights and qualify me for this offer?

No

crossings Jan 28, 2008 10:11 am

New Promo "Eyesight Test"

As usual, the first (targeted) and second post (bmi signup bonus) have been updated.

Cheers!