Wiki Posts
Search

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2008, 1:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by crossings
This seems to be a new sport for Miles-and-More: Adding restrictions after the promotion has been published. - Quite a "creative" restriction especially for the LH flights from Germany.
I don't see "Austrian M&M members only" on the quoted link...
Old Apr 30, 2008, 1:50 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
This seems to be a new sport for Miles-and-More: Adding restrictions after the promotion has been published. - Quite a "creative" restriction especially for the LH flights from Germany.
anyway. the link has been available only via the austrian miles-and-more website and perhaps originally communicated only to their austrian members... (see url: http://www.miles-and-more.at/)

i don't like these kind of restrictions based on the home location ...
Old Apr 30, 2008, 2:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
anyway. the link has been available only via the austrian miles-and-more website and perhaps originally communicated only to their austrian members... (see url: http://www.miles-and-more.at/)

i don't like these kind of restrictions based on the home location ...
I've registered anyway, we'll see if my HEL-VIE-HEL flights will bring double points mid-May
Old Apr 30, 2008, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
I don't see "Austrian M&M members only" on the quoted link...
Just click one page further and read the (new) header on the registration page ("who can participate?") or open up the Terms and Conditions on that page. This restriction wasn't there when I posted the link.
Old Apr 30, 2008, 4:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just click one page further and read the (new) header on the registration page ("who can participate?") or open up the Terms and Conditions on that page. This restriction wasn't there when I posted the link.
You're right - I think I registered when it was not yet there, so will wait and see. It really sucks, adding restriction retrospectively.
Old Apr 30, 2008, 1:01 pm

Programs: LH SEN-2013, PC Platinum, HH Silver, MR
Currencies promo

... the miles posted today.
Old May 1, 2008, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by QMConsultant
... the miles posted today.
So they did - excellent! I have already totally forgotten about this promo :-)
Old May 1, 2008, 1:55 pm
lnz

Programs: LH SEN
[*]Celebrate (15.04.-14.06.) Updated on 23.04.
http://www.miles-and-more.com/celebrate
Additional award miles on LH and LX flights (max. 8 segments). Probably flights within Europe only: 1000 award miles for Economy, 2000 miles for Business.
Oh no, my flights in Y two days ago were credited earlier then my flights in C last week. These were the last flights that were part of this promo. I didn't know that it is the sequence in which the flights were credited that counts and not the sequence in which they were flown.
Old May 1, 2008, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

• SWISS Summer Timetable 2008 (15.05.-15.07.) New on 01.05.
    http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...nodeid=2108852
    Additional award miles for the following LX flights: 1000 (Y) / 2500 (C) additional award miles for ZRH-Florence, Sofia or St. Petersburg; GVA-Bucharest or Istanbul; BSL-BEG. 5000 (Y) / 10000 (C) additional award miles for ZRH - Shanghai. Bonus only for 1 flight in total.
Untargeted, bonus only for the first leg you fly on one of these new routes with SWISS.
Old May 2, 2008, 7:11 pm
Suspended

15000 miles for 5 stays at Hilton hotels until June 30th

15000 miles for 5 stays at Hilton hotels until June 30th

How should this offer work? It doesn't say how one needs to set-up ones Hilton HHonors account. There are so many options, i.e.
- HHonors + HHonors or
- HHonors and flexible airline miles or
- HHonors and fixed airlines miles

Further more, it does not say whether one must collect LH miles in combination with his HHonors account settings or whether one may collect for example United miles and HHonors points and get the 15,000 LH miles on top of it.

Who understands this promotion?
Old May 2, 2008, 7:24 pm

Programs: LH and BA
AFAIK you get miles and HH points for stays - the LH card is linked to the MM account -
Old May 2, 2008, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

• Fly Munich (01.05.-31.07.) New on 03.05.
    http://www.miles-and-more.com/flymunich
    Additional award miles (double?) for the following flights: MUC-DXB and MUC-BOM (LH764, LH765, LH638, LH639; max. 8 flights).
Old May 2, 2008, 7:28 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by roundtheworld
AFAIK you get miles and HH points for stays - the LH card is linked to the MM account -
Yes, you can do that. But I believe many people have stored serveryl FFPs in their HHonors account. So do I. Regarding this promo: Is there any rule on how I have to take my "regular" points? Is this 15k thing on top of what you get or does one need to take 5 x 500 LH miles already?
Old May 2, 2008, 9:10 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Finally! Thanks crossings! ^
Old May 2, 2008, 11:52 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
AFAIK it is on top of your regular 500mls (or flexible miles). The Hilton people told me that you need to have selected one of the two mileage earning options and then credit 5 stays in the time period with the mileage portion going to LH. I made LH my FFP of choice for those 5 stays (now back to 50% bonus points instead of fixed miles). The 500 miles for 3 out of 5 stays have posted and two are still in 'transit'. After June 30 the 15K should post if I understood everything correctly though HHonors to LH takes 4 weeks on average anyway so patience may be required.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.