Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2009, 8:21 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by GuckyGucky
Anyone picked it up yet? Seems to be pretty good in hiding on my computer... or LH IT bug again?
Lufthansa Homepage / Information & Services / OLCI
Old Dec 9, 2009, 3:22 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Thanks - did not show up for about another hour and then suddenly worked. Oh well...
Old Dec 10, 2009, 10:08 am
hch

Originally Posted by crossings
  • Extra miles? Betty hurry! (-31.12.) New on 05.11.
    http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18001
    1000 (Y) or 2000 (C) additional award miles for roundtrip flights operated by OS, LH, LX from all Austrian Airports to/from BER, MUC, FRA, DUS, HAM, HAJ, STR, ZRH, max. for 3 roundtrips. Austrian residents only.
On my M&M page this promotion reads:

The offer is valid on all Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS direct flights from Austria (Vienna, Salzburg, Klagenfurt, Graz, Linz and Innsbruck) to Germany, Zurich and Innsbruck, for Miles & More members resident in Austria.
Looks like for our friends in Vienna Tyrol is almost another country
Old Dec 10, 2009, 1:29 pm

Are there any nonstop flights from Austria to HAJ???
Old Dec 10, 2009, 2:46 pm
hch

Originally Posted by cockpitvisit
Are there any nonstop flights from Austria to HAJ???
Yes, but not by LH or OS anymore. Air Berlin flies VIE-HAJ and Welcome Air flies GRZ-INN-HAJ (-GOT-SVG).
Old Dec 12, 2009, 6:34 am

Programs: LH SEN, OZ Diamond, FB Gold, CX MPC
did anybody find today's reindeer? was not on the hubs page, nor on the route map page

Sorry, my bad, had too many tabs open. Thanks philipp for pointing it out

mods pls delete/ move this post

Last edited by caipiroska; Dec 12, 2009 at 6:58 am Reason: adding explanation for posting in the wrong thread
Old Dec 12, 2009, 6:39 am

Originally Posted by caipiroska
did anybody find today's reindeer? was not on the hubs page, nor on the route map page
You might want to ask this in the promotions thread but I will answer anyway. It took me some time to find him as well but I finally managed to catch him.

Go on Lufthansa.com/info & service / getting to our hubs
Old Dec 12, 2009, 6:56 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
You might want to ask this in the promotions thread but I will answer anyway. It took me some time to find him as well but I finally managed to catch him.

Go on Lufthansa.com/info & service / getting to our hubs
I agree not quite the thread to expect this Q&A

I think today's hint was wrong. It said something about flight schedules and I only found the reindeer by chance.
Old Dec 12, 2009, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I agree not quite the thread to expect this Q&A

I think today's hint was wrong. It said something about flight schedules and I only found the reindeer by chance.
It said something like "he learns all the routes to our hubs by heart" or something stupid like that. I thought it would be the route map...
Old Dec 12, 2009, 7:13 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by supermasterphil
It said something like "he learns all the routes to our hubs by heart" or something stupid like that. I thought it would be the route map...
Yes, I was also looking at the route map and the trip finder, but the routes to the hubs could be how to get to the hubs by bus...

Do you think hints are getting more tricky? So far they have been far too easy except for one day when the reindeer overslept.
Old Dec 12, 2009, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Yes, I was also looking at the route map and the trip finder, but the routes to the hubs could be how to get to the hubs by bus...

Do you think hints are getting more tricky? So far they have been far too easy except for one day when the reindeer overslept.
I have to confess that I missed about 3-4 days with the reindeer. My girlfriend is usually not too excited about my flying / miles craziness but when I told her, I had to do this reindeer thing so she could get a red Rimowa, she even started reminding me of it
Old Dec 15, 2009, 9:55 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Turn it up - LH Italia

Looks like Turn it up! is extended until June 30 2010 for LH Italia flights. Link

Between 15 December 2009 and 30 June 2010 on all Lufthansa Italia flights, you can earn:*

• 50% more award miles for the 3rd flight segment
• 100% more award miles for the 4th flight segment
• 150% more award miles for the 5th flight segment
• 200% more award miles for the 6th flight segment
I don't see any country restriction. This was listed on the Romanian M&M site.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by dre_techie
Looks like Turn it up! is extended until June 30 2010 for LH Italia flights. Link

I don't see any country restriction. This was listed on the Romanian M&M site.
It's on the UK M&M site as well but interestingly not (yet) on the German website. There seems to be a lot of hard sell of Lufthansa Italia going on.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
  • Turn it up! / LH Italia Version (15.12.-30.06.) New on 15.12.
    http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000347
    Additional award miles for all flights operated by LH Italia (+50% for 3rd flight segment, +100% for 4th flight segment, +150% for 5th flight segment, +200% for 6th flight segment, for 7th segment onwards the sequence repeats itself: +50%, +100%, ...)

Thanks a bunch to dre_techie (and rcs) for this promotion. The only "catch" I found is that the flights have to be LH Italia Operated flights. But unlimited earning structure is definitely a plus (and positive news for M&M).

Note to self: Maybe reconsider shopping for price (AB, AF, EK) only at some point again

Last edited by crossings; Dec 15, 2009 at 4:29 pm
Old Dec 15, 2009, 3:44 pm

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
Originally Posted by crossings
Thanks a bunch to dre_techie for this promotion. The only "catch" I found is that the flights have to be LH Italia Operated flights. But unlimited earning structure is definitely a plus (and positive news for M&M).

Note to self: Maybe reconsider shopping for price (AB, AF, EK) only at some point again
I'm just curious to see how it works in my case.
I'm currently enrolled in the traditional TURN IT UP promo and I've already flown 5 sectors with 2 more coming in the week: they should give me respectively 150% and 200% bonus miles ... What will happen with my subsequent flight in January? Should I get the 50% as 3rd flight with the italian promotion, or is it counted as first under the italian promotion?
Hope the matter is clear.

thanks for any hint.

addendum: of course I'm talking about LH Italia flights.

Last edited by paffendorf; Dec 15, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.