Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2009, 3:26 am

Programs: LH/OS SEN, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
I managed to register myself and Mrs. martin_ on the German webpage; we both have Austrian FTL numbers. Here is the working link to the German page:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=de&cid=18002

But still AT and BE seem to be excluded. Could this be part of the rules imposed by the EU commission for the OS takeover by LH? And, it can not be combined with other M&M promotions. As I am registered for three promotions simultaneously now (double status miles, "Extrameilen- beeilen" from AT to DE, ZRH and INN, and "Aufgedreht" - this one), I am really curious what will happen on the flights where all three of them are combined. And I have quite a few flights coming up ...

Last edited by martin_; Oct 2, 2009 at 3:42 am Reason: Information found in previous post
Old Oct 2, 2009, 6:14 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by nswat
Where is the sense in that??????
Seems to be that some countries with their own M&M airline are missing. Maybe they want to do something different.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 12:45 pm

Programs: LH, KLM, BA
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
Seems to be that some countries with their own M&M airline are missing. Maybe they want to do something different.
the only thing that I can see is to try and cut costs on every aspect, including not giving away too many miles
Old Oct 3, 2009, 2:40 am

Programs: Most of them...
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
Seems to be that some countries with their own M&M airline are missing.
... except Poland.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 2:31 am

Programs: LH Sen, SPG Plat
"double status miles" already credited??

Hi there,

I am registered with that "double status miles" promotion and it says that the extra miles will be credited approx. 4 weeks after the promotion ends. Now my "double status miles" are always credited just days after the respective flights. Nothing to worry about, and the end of of the day it's the same for sure, but it is maybe a different promotion?

So what about you other guys, are your "double status miles" already credited??

Last edited by mawi; Oct 5, 2009 at 6:48 am
Old Oct 4, 2009, 4:11 am

Programs: none ;-)
Originally Posted by mawi
So what about you other guys, are your "double status miles" are already credited??
Yap I got 125 miles from the promo so far

Flight was on 09/14/2009
Miles credited on 09/14/2009
Old Oct 4, 2009, 4:16 am

Programs: LX SEN; Sixt Platinum
Yes, it´s the same with me. I was also surprised to notice that. But hey, better sooner than later
Too bad the promotion doesn´t last longer though and only counts for inner-European flights
Old Oct 5, 2009, 2:45 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
I got 1000 miles for "50% first flight Even More ".

Where did I sign up and what for? Not complaining though
Old Oct 6, 2009, 6:19 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
I got 1000 miles for "50% first flight Even More ".

Where did I sign up and what for? Not complaining though
You signed up for "Even More" and got the miles for the first "half" of your "flight": Link
Old Oct 6, 2009, 11:37 pm

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
found the answer to my question. post deleted

Last edited by olm022; Oct 6, 2009 at 11:48 pm
Old Oct 7, 2009, 3:31 am

Programs: LX SEN; Sixt Platinum
double statusmiles not credited anymore

All double statusmiles were credited after 2 or 3 days until last week (although it was mentioned these would be credited after the promotion).
Since last week Monday, however, the double status miles have not been credited anymore. Anyone with the same experience?
Old Oct 7, 2009, 4:16 am

Programs: Amanjunkie
Originally Posted by SuperVoid
All double statusmiles were credited after 2 or 3 days until last week (although it was mentioned these would be credited after the promotion).
Since last week Monday, however, the double status miles have not been credited anymore. Anyone with the same experience?
it took 7 days on my last trips.
Old Oct 7, 2009, 6:05 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by SuperVoid
It seems pretty random. Double status miles for one flight was credited after 3 days, for the other one after 10 days. For the third one, I have been waiting for 8 days now.
Old Oct 7, 2009, 10:11 am

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Seems that Lufthansa does batch-processing of the double status miles at irregular intervals. For me, double status miles for all flights in my account since the last run posted this morning (e.g. for a 10/3 flight), my wife's double miles posted several hours later.

Greetings - Dirk
Old Oct 7, 2009, 10:38 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by djohannw
Seems that Lufthansa does batch-processing of the double status miles at irregular intervals. For me, double status miles for all flights in my account since the last run posted this morning (e.g. for a 10/3 flight), my wife's double miles posted several hours later.
Indeed, it ran today! Between my last post 4.5 hours ago and now, the double status miles for my flight from 8 days ago have posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.