Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2007, 12:35 pm

Thread title could be improved, it should read...

Where in FRA airport have you spotted mice sofar? Maybe there is a pattern to it..and we can identify their meeting points.

My experiences, both late eve, last year...

Gate B 15

Gate A26
Old Jul 21, 2007, 1:17 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Greetings from the "lounge" Rifugio Gnifetti (3617 Meters) - Monte Rosa. I am here the next week for mountain hikes. Thanks to GPRS, it works better than Connexion by Boeing in the heigt !!

I miss the Leberkäs from MUC !!!
Old Jul 21, 2007, 1:34 pm

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Originally Posted by szg
Greetings from the "lounge" Rifugio Gnifetti (3617 Meters) - Monte Rosa. I am here the next week for mountain hikes. Thanks to GPRS, it works better than Connexion by Boeing in the heigt !!
slightly decadent

I miss the Leberkäs from MUC !!!
And what I always miss at MUC is a nice "Walliser Käseschnitte"

(bread from the oven with white wine and melted cheese).

I'm sure, in a few years I can send you your Leberkäs into the mountains and get my Käseschnitte from you via GPRS.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 1:40 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rorschi
slightly decadent

And what I always miss at MUC is a nice "Walliser Käseschnitte"

(bread from the oven with white wine and melted cheese).

I'm sure, in a few years I can send you your Leberkäs into the mountains and get my Käseschnitte from you via GPRS.
Sure, we can make a try in few years.

Tomorrow we will reach flightlevel 153.

Good night !!
Old Jul 21, 2007, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by DFW-SEN
We probably should create a frequent poster program.....

Never expect anything when flying with UA...... Otherwise you will always be disapointed.....

Cheers, S

I just have to agree with you even though I chance to go OT here - a decade ago I got into a UA ac from LAX to AKL and my friend smiled at me as she realised that the boarding pass changes at the gate had resulted into an op upgrade into c class for the 2 of us. I did not smile back at her though. We ended up arguing for 20min as I insisted on telling her that she must be mistaken and that we are still sitting in economy class - albeit in the first row - while she tried to find good arguments to convince me..even her pointing at our bigger seats did not make me believe her...
Old Jul 21, 2007, 7:36 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by flysurfer
What about wolves?
In the *G line? Nah.
Originally Posted by berlinflyer
I told you before: DON´T FLY RYANAIR
I did not and I won't. Still did not spare me the experience .
Old Jul 22, 2007, 6:31 am

Programs: LH/LX
Originally Posted by szg
Greetings from the "lounge" Rifugio Gnifetti (3617 Meters) - Monte Rosa. I am here the next week for mountain hikes.
Take care!!!
Old Jul 31, 2007, 10:45 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by SebFra
Does this also work with a F-Award ticket which is booked in O but printed out as F? Then you could earn miles on award stock as well when crediting to UA :-) ?? That would be fine
Originally Posted by BenjaminNYC
I assume yes.
Wouldn't this be a clear case of acting as a theft, i.e. stealing miles from an entity which one is not entitled for.

Have a look on this interesting thread for more details about theft in general.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719817
Old Jul 31, 2007, 11:34 am

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
Wouldn't this be a clear case of acting as a theft, i.e. stealing miles from an entity which one is not entitled for.

Have a look on this interesting thread for more details about theft in general.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719817
Agreed. Recommend it for absurd comparisons involving the Stasi, theft of hotel shampoo, and other irrelevant things ^
Old Jul 31, 2007, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
Sure. If an LH agent mistakenly uses the wrong booking class without your knowledge and consent and UA MP then posts full F miles to your MP account without your knowledge or consent, you are a criminal and should shoot yourself immediately. But not before writing a farewell note comparing what happened with the Nazi regime, East Germany's Secret Police and killer ants.
Old Jul 31, 2007, 6:58 pm

Programs: LH MM
If you see something, say something
Old Aug 1, 2007, 1:48 pm

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Had to run into the SEN-Lounge emergently yesterday morning.

Was flying on an Air-Dolomiti-morning-service (leaving an airport on a southern -European country at 07:00 am) back to MUC. Everything was perfect: Favourite aircraft, favourite seat (just beneath the flaps and above the main landing gear - much better sound than on all the stupid morning shows on the radio) and even seat-blocking worked. Like on the 7th sky (settimo cielo)!
I looked forward to drink a nice, strong, black Italian coffee. I was waiting and waiting and waiting for, but abandoned my hope when the flaps of il cuto Jumbolino were set on the approach to MUC.

Can you imagine how I felt? Got up at 4:30, drunk less than 3 cups of Cappucino at the lounge at the origin airport - and got NO COFFEE ON BOARD. Not a single cup! Nada, niente!

I let go my S-Bahn and went to the SEN-Lounge for adjusting my caffeine-level and drunk three glasses of latte macchiato.

I guess this thread is the perfect place for reporting such an important story, isn't it?
Old Aug 1, 2007, 2:00 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rorschi
Had to run into the SEN-Lounge emergently yesterday morning.

Was flying on an Air-Dolomiti-morning-service (leaving an airport on a southern -European country at 07:00 am) back to MUC. Everything was perfect: Favourite aircraft, favourite seat (just beneath the flaps and above the main landing gear - much better sound than on all the stupid morning shows on the radio) and even seat-blocking worked. Like on the 7th sky (settimo cielo)!
I looked forward to drink a nice, strong, black Italian coffee. I was waiting and waiting and waiting for, but abandoned my hope when the flaps of il cuto Jumbolino were set on the approach to MUC.

Can you imagine how I felt? Got up at 4:30, drunk less than 3 cups of Cappucino at the lounge at the origin airport - and got NO COFFEE ON BOARD. Not a single cup! Nada, niente!

I let go my S-Bahn and went to the SEN-Lounge for adjusting my caffeine-level and drunk three glasses of latte macchiato.

I guess this thread is the perfect place for reporting such an important story, isn't it?
It seams, that you are not only "Jumbolino" addicted, also on coffee !!!
Old Aug 1, 2007, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by szg
It seams, that you are not only "Jumbolino" addicted, also on coffee !!!
You habe no idea!

Visiting the TLS Airbus plant, he was less interested in the various A380s than in the local coffee machine.
Old Aug 1, 2007, 3:04 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flysurfer
You habe no idea!

Visiting the TLS Airbus plant, he was less interested in the various A380s than in the local coffee machine.
Thanks for your explanation !! rorschi should fly OS C with the coffee service !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.