Community
Wiki Posts
Search

berlinflyer's birthday dinner in SYD....you are invited!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2007, 8:15 pm

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
Happy (belated) birthday wishes also from me, berlinflyer. I didn't read FT very often over the last few weeks and unfortunately missed your post. I'm sure you had a great time last night and enjoy the remaining flights on your trip.
Old Mar 27, 2007, 3:25 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Go to the Paulaner Brauhaus across the street and have a Hefeweizen on me !
I know that we will meet there you and me, Rambuster. Let me know when you are arriving in SIN.

Berlinflyer, sorry that I couldn't make it. My trip to Indonesia was cool
Did you enjoy the Conrad? I was there just last week with fellow FTer tcswede and enjoyed a couple of Erdingers there. Btw, thanks again tcswede. It was a pleasure to meeting you. And don't worry, I will never ask you questions about lounge access rules to the FCT
Hope to see you again in summer!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.