Munich First Class Lounge [MUC FCL]

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2008, 3:13 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Another champagne discussion...
Yes, we do our best to inform all FT members, what stuff will be served now at the FCT.
Old May 29, 2008, 7:55 am

Programs: BA blue, LH Senator, KQ (FB) gold
I have read this thread from end to end, and haven't found the exact information I need. However, I could just be missing it. I will be arriving from the U. S. in LH F and connecting on to Paris, in C. I know that I can use the FCL. The question is: Do I enter the FCL from the non-Schengen level and clear customs and immigration there, or do I clear customs and immigration and then enter from the Schengen level? I know that the customs will only be for hand baggage and checked luggage will be cleared in Paris.
Old May 29, 2008, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by You want to go where?
The question is: Do I enter the FCL from the non-Schengen level and clear customs and immigration there, or do I clear customs and immigration and then enter from the Schengen level? I know that the customs will only be for hand baggage and checked luggage will be cleared in Paris.
you enter from the non schengen level and just leave downstairs. passport control is inside right where you enter...
Old Jun 2, 2008, 5:48 am
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Greetings from MUC FC Lounge.
I went through the H level entry. And yes, my passport is held by the passport control lady. And I went through security check before going to the lounge at the same level behind the receptionist desk. I wonder where the stairs go down near the security check.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 5:54 am
hch

Originally Posted by CGK
I went through the H level entry. And yes, my passport is held by the passport control lady. And I went through security check before going to the lounge at the same level behind the receptionist desk. I wonder where the stairs go down near the security check.
To the Schengen level. There's a receptionists desk, a desk for the car service, a staff room, and some luggage storage as well as a door to the G-level terminal.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 6:06 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CGK
Enjoy your stay at the FCL !!
Old Jun 2, 2008, 6:09 am
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Thank you guys. It's quite busy here at the moment.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by CGK
I wonder where the stairs go down near the security check.
Freedom...
Old Jun 2, 2008, 3:29 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by CGK
I wonder where the stairs go down near the security check.
For those of us who have used the lounge as an arrival lounge, the stairs take us down to baggage claim.

On a different note, the boy Bavarian duck is currently out of stock when you take a bath. They only have the girl duck available.

We found the big black computers very odd to use. My husband is convinced someone knows someone at LH, and persuaded them to buy them. They are very difficult to use. And two were out of service when we were in the lounge last week.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
For those of us who have used the lounge as an arrival lounge, the stairs take us down to baggage claim.

On a different note, the boy Bavarian duck is currently out of stock when you take a bath. They only have the girl duck available.

We found the big black computers very odd to use. My husband is convinced someone knows someone at LH, and persuaded them to buy them. They are very difficult to use. And two were out of service when we were in the lounge last week.

What's wrong with a girl duck ? Is she a sexy chick ehm duck ?
Old Jun 2, 2008, 3:44 pm
Community Director Emerita

My first time in the lounge, I was given a set of ducks.

The girl duck is a Bavarian girl, braids in circles above each ear, dressed to serve in a beer hall. The boy duck wears lederhosen. I had given a friend a girl duck, and was hoping to complete the set.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Bavarian girls can be quite cute !

I saw a TV program about the design and construction of the FCT in FRA and the architect nearly had a fit when he heard that rubber duckies were being handed out. LH insisted that their pax would want them ! Personally I love them too. I don't have the MUC ducks, but I did have a bath at the FCT and played with my LH rubber ducky in the bath tub. Hilarious and great fun !
I have a huge collection of ducks now at home from all over the place.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 12:32 am
hch

The computers are now taking space away and producing heat and noice in the FCT, too. And yes, I can't explain that choice except by corruption either.

Last edited by hch; Jun 3, 2008 at 1:06 am
Old Jun 3, 2008, 12:48 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I hope, they will have it again on Saturday.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 3:39 am

Programs: LH HON, BMI gold
Originally Posted by szg
I hope, they will have it again on Saturday.
They did unfortunately not, more and more often they don't have any duck waiting in #4 for me And the bath was anyway out of service - the lady told me it has been already for few days and will be at least til begin of this week as they are awaiting some parts which need replacement.
Hope to have a bath with my ducks soon again...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.