Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Celebrities or semi-celebrities you have sat next to on LH Group flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrities or semi-celebrities you have sat next to on LH Group flights

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 5:28 am

Programs: LH, BA, MH, VS, SPG, ICH, SIXT
John Locke from LOST, but maybe that was on Oceanic 815 and not LH......
Old May 31, 2010, 6:23 am

He was in NYC to cook for Thomas Gottschalk's birthday party. There was a big report about that on the radio.

Originally Posted by swiss-mike
30 May 2010, LH 411 JFK-MUC: Alfons Schuhbeck on 11K. He didn't say "Do fehlt Salz"
Old May 31, 2010, 7:17 am

Programs: Quite a few...
Originally Posted by FTMucGer
He was in NYC to cook for Thomas Gottschalk's birthday party. There was a big report about that on the radio.
Yeah. I just found that out myself - I had to google it rolleyes:
Old Jun 7, 2010, 1:16 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
07 June 2010, LH 3725 OTP-MUC: Cristian Chivu (Champions League winner with Inter Milan) and Cosmin Olaroiu (team coach) in C. They were probably heading for JNB for the World Cup.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 7:33 am

Programs: Skywards Silver, Goldpoints Silver, CC Gold, Hilton Gold, Le-Club Platin
Originally Posted by TrophyCollector
If you were a celebrity, your mediocre comments might have an impact. As flyingfox they mean nothing.

Nena on LH Berlin - Munich 14.5. in Eco
saw her at the Gate at TXL, me arriving from munich (german football cup final), she was leaving with a bunch of "kids".
same day Matthias Sammer (same flight as me) and Oliver Kahn at 16.5. TXL-MUC.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 6:45 pm

Programs: LH Sen
May 28th; Christian Ude and his wife, Mayor of Munich, Oberbürgermeister von München, Munich-Shanghai (LH726). Both were in First Class.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 11:26 pm

Programs: LH/LX, KLM/AF
On 6 June, flight LH 2010 FRA-JNB on a A380, I saw the entire german national soccer team. Shakira joined as well.

Old Jun 9, 2010, 3:13 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by tobir
On 6 June, flight LH 2010 FRA-JNB on a A380, I saw the entire german national soccer team. Shakira joined as well.

was waiting for this one to come up
Old Jun 13, 2010, 11:54 am

Programs: LH SEN, Goldpointsplus Gold Elite
Originally Posted by mucsfo
May 28th; Christian Ude and his wife, Mayor of Munich, Oberbürgermeister von München, Munich-Shanghai (LH726). Both were in First Class.
Most likekly upgraded. the guy does not male a lot of money and has a lot of kids.... I hope it was not taxpayers money...
Old Jun 16, 2010, 3:01 am

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by Knut34
Most likekly upgraded. the guy does not male a lot of money and has a lot of kids.... I hope it was not taxpayers money...
If upgraded, he'd better decline that offer and fly as booked. I remember the 'story' behind the most-likely-next-German-President Christian Wulff who got a free upgrade to Business class on AirBerlin and the oppsition requested his resignation because of that. He ended up paying for the fare difference eventually to stop all the fuss...

Will be interesting to see if anything comes up on this one in the press (and how Sigmar Gabriel will react to that)
Old Jun 16, 2010, 5:33 am
Suspended

Programs: Swiss HON, Emirates Skywards Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Virgin America Elevate
Originally Posted by captainiglo
If upgraded, he'd better decline that offer and fly as booked. I remember the 'story' behind the most-likely-next-German-President Christian Wulff who got a free upgrade to Business class on AirBerlin and the oppsition requested his resignation because of that. He ended up paying for the fare difference eventually to stop all the fuss...

Will be interesting to see if anything comes up on this one in the press (and how Sigmar Gabriel will react to that)
Do you also remember who then-Minister of the Environment Jurgen Trittin argued his way into the newly opened First Class Terminal at FRA for himself and his delegation of twelve people? Caused quite a stir as well at the time.
Old Jun 20, 2010, 4:21 pm

Programs: UA Global Services 1MM,, AA Exec Plat. Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Saw Heather Graham (Starred in Austin Powers, The Hangover etc.) at the LH F Class Terminal earlier in the month. I overheard the lounge attendant call her for the JFK departure.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by tobir

WOW. I would really like to be there. How was it???
Old Jun 21, 2010, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by oavcech
WOW. I would really like to be there. How was it???
Unless you were in C, there was nothing to see. None of the "stars" made it down to Y to greet the fans. Shakira was the only one in F apparently (bad case of swollen head? ).
Old Jul 6, 2010, 6:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

George Lucas, FCT, today. I assume he was going out on the LAX flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.