Wiki Posts
Search

LH/OS Seating Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2008, 6:08 am

Programs: NZ*E,SQ ,QF IC AMB Plat, hltn gold
Originally Posted by totti
Welcome to FT and the M&M forum larse!

All details can be found in the first posts of the LH/OS seating thread. I'll move your post to this thread now.

Cheers

totti
M&M moderator

BTW You may also want to check out the M&M Guide which is a sticky in this forum.
I would like advice as to wether 1G on A340 34V is a good seat in the regulars opinion , i have read the comments in the front of this forum but they dont mention this row and i would like opinion, i can choose from 2,3 4 or 5 as well.

many thanks

appreciate that very very much
Old Sep 11, 2008, 6:16 am
hch

Originally Posted by rich5011
I would like advice as to wether 1G on A340 34V is a good seat in the regulars opinion , i have read the comments in the front of this forum but they dont mention this row and i would like opinion, i can choose from 2,3 4 or 5 as well.
Row 1 on the 34V is one of the best seats for sleeping And as a fan of D and G seats on the Airbusses it would be my choice, too.
Old Sep 12, 2008, 1:17 am

Programs: LH/LX
Originally Posted by hch
Row 1 on the 34V is one of the best seats for sleeping And as a fan of D and G seats on the Airbusses it would be my choice, too.
Sitting in 1D&G:
Isn't there a risk of getting other pax switching rows just in front of you in order to go to the lavs?
Old Sep 12, 2008, 2:19 am
hch

Originally Posted by Hennessy
Sitting in 1D&G:
Isn't there a risk of getting other pax switching rows just in front of you in order to go to the lavs?
Never had that problem. But I always put my hand luggage into strategic places in bulkheads to avoid it anyway.
Old Sep 14, 2008, 9:21 am
hch

Embraer E-170 (Cirrus Wetlease)

C/Y: 1-20

Exit row: none

Best seats:
2A/B: extra legspace

Avoid:
1C/D: bulkhead with little legspace
Old Sep 14, 2008, 9:22 am
hch

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Canadair Jet CRJ 100/200 (CR1)

C/Y: 2-14

Exit row: 8

Best seats:
2: extra leg space
8: extra legspace, but A F have no armrests and are often chilly

Avoid:
7: no recline
14: toilet
This doesn't seem entirely correct. There's a row 1 with only A/B seats. 1 A/B and 2 C/D are bulkheads with very limited leg space, and 2 A/B doesn't have extra leg space either.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 1:52 pm

Programs: LH Miles&More Senator (Star Alliance Gold)
Os exit row

Until a few weeks ago when you made a booking on the Austrian airlines web site you could chose the exit row seats if you enter a miles and more number which was a SEN number. The seat rows around the exit were in an orange colour which are seats available for SEN/HON. However i have noticed that this is not available anymore. Does anyone know if this has now been withdrawn ?

The seat selection option still shows an option of Available SEN/HON seats but it is never displayed on the seat map.

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 29, 2008, 6:31 am
hch

The A300-600 entry needs some updates, as all planes now have the old C intercont C seats. Most have them with medium legroom and no footrests, but four ABAs (which aren't all A300-605R, btw!) have the full legroom of old C.

I've flown in one from HAM to FRA yesterday. Row 1-4, 15-20 without a row 17 are C. Old C seats 2 + 2 + 2. 1 and 15 are bulkheads. Didn't have time to look at Y as I was too tired. There was a hard bulkhead after C so the first Y seats would have a real bulkhead with messed up legroom.

Haven't really looked at the details of the new AB6 config when I flew it a while ago, but they do have the new cont Y seats. The LH website now also has an updated setmap for them.
Old Sep 29, 2008, 10:20 am

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
LH 744. C row 4 or row 3? Any real difference? Curvature of the plane give you slightly better forward view from row 3?

50+ pages, couldn't really find a specific answer and it's difficult to search for "row 3", let alone "3".
Old Sep 29, 2008, 11:52 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
No, there is no difference sitting in row 3 or 4. The overhead bins are larger at row 4.
Old Oct 15, 2008, 3:45 am

a340-200 2 class

I have selected 1 G on my flight fra-yvr which is bulkead, seat expert says it has more room etc but whats the general opinion as to best seats in this cabin. is 1 G next to potential bassinet??
would i be better to go for 4 g or similar.

Appreciate the advice.

Cheers
Old Oct 15, 2008, 3:59 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat
I have selected 1 G on my flight fra-yvr which is bulkead, seat expert says it has more room etc but whats the general opinion as to best seats in this cabin. is 1 G next to potential bassinet??

Appreciate the advice.

Cheers
There is a whole dedicated seating thread in this forum which can be found in the M&M Guide (sticky on top of this forum).

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=712603
Old Oct 15, 2008, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by German-FLyer
There is a whole dedicated seating thread in this forum which can be found in the M&M Guide (sticky on top of this forum).

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=712603
thank u i thougt there was but i am not bright enough to find it thank you
Old Oct 15, 2008, 4:11 am

a340-200 2 class

Advice from the wise, i have read the start of this thread but would appreciate any FT thoughts

Appreciate the advice.

Cheers
Old Oct 15, 2008, 7:56 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, UA Gold, DL Gold, BA Silver

Appreciate the advice.

Cheers
I would have stayed in row 1! Great row, a bit more space and I found it to be very quiet after the service was done! I was in 1 K though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.