Wiki Posts
Search

How to cancel SN flight op by LH?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2022, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, BA Bronze
How to cancel SN flight op by LH?

I may need to cancel my upcoming flight with an SN flight number but operated by LH. The ticket number starts with 0826. Am I correct assuming it's SN I need to contact?
Old Nov 8, 2022, 11:29 am

Programs: M&M FTL (*Silver), KLM/AF blue
You need to contact the agency who sold you the ticket in the first instance.
chris63 likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 2:04 am
Original Poster

That's exactly what I am trying to avoid as the agency would hit me with $$$ fees. My contract of carriage is with the airline, regardless of who (agency) may have brokered it. It seems like in my case my contract of carriage is with SN, but I'm not sure. This is why I am seeking help here.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 2:41 am

Programs: LH HON*****, AF/KL Gold; HHilton Diamond; Marriott Gold; IHG Platinium; Avis PresClub
But neither SN, nor LH will touch the ticket for a cancelation.
chris63 likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by planestupid
That's exactly what I am trying to avoid as the agency would hit me with $$$ fees. My contract of carriage is with the airline, regardless of who (agency) may have brokered it. It seems like in my case my contract of carriage is with SN, but I'm not sure. This is why I am seeking help here.
The airline wont touch TA tickets, the TA ‘owns’ the ticket, if you want or need the ability to deal directly with an airline you need to book directly with the airline or airline group.
athome, theKrafty1tar and Fabo.sk like this.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Sure, the airline is selling the contract to transport you from A to B. If you want a refund you need to work with the entity that sold you the ticket ... the TA in that case. Same thing with any other product, if an item is defective, the manufacturer is on the hook ... if you want to return it ... you need to work that out with the shop where you bought it
chris63 and athome like this.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 11:01 pm
Original Poster

Okay then... Let me ask my question in a different way: is 0826 SN ticket stock?
Old Nov 9, 2022, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Okay then... Let me ask my question in a different way: is 0826 SN ticket stock?
Yes, SN tickets start with 082
planestupid likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.