FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   How to cancel SN flight op by LH? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/2100306-how-cancel-sn-flight-op-lh.html)

planestupid Nov 8, 2022 10:57 am

How to cancel SN flight op by LH?

I may need to cancel my upcoming flight with an SN flight number but operated by LH. The ticket number starts with 0826. Am I correct assuming it's SN I need to contact?

Key8 Nov 8, 2022 11:29 am

You need to contact the agency who sold you the ticket in the first instance.

planestupid Nov 9, 2022 2:04 am

That's exactly what I am trying to avoid as the agency would hit me with $$$ fees. My contract of carriage is with the airline, regardless of who (agency) may have brokered it. It seems like in my case my contract of carriage is with SN, but I'm not sure. This is why I am seeking help here.

athome Nov 9, 2022 2:41 am

But neither SN, nor LH will touch the ticket for a cancelation.

chris63 Nov 9, 2022 2:42 am

Originally Posted by planestupid (Post 34744448)
That's exactly what I am trying to avoid as the agency would hit me with $$$ fees. My contract of carriage is with the airline, regardless of who (agency) may have brokered it. It seems like in my case my contract of carriage is with SN, but I'm not sure. This is why I am seeking help here.

The airline wont touch TA tickets, the TA ‘owns’ the ticket, if you want or need the ability to deal directly with an airline you need to book directly with the airline or airline group.

cfischer Nov 9, 2022 5:36 am

Originally Posted by planestupid (Post 34744448)

Sure, the airline is selling the contract to transport you from A to B. If you want a refund you need to work with the entity that sold you the ticket ... the TA in that case. Same thing with any other product, if an item is defective, the manufacturer is on the hook ... if you want to return it ... you need to work that out with the shop where you bought it :)

planestupid Nov 9, 2022 11:01 pm

Okay then... Let me ask my question in a different way: is 0826 SN ticket stock?

chris63 Nov 9, 2022 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by planestupid (Post 34746862)
Okay then... Let me ask my question in a different way: is 0826 SN ticket stock?

Yes, SN tickets start with 082