Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Austria lockdown - affect OS flights to VIE?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2021, 1:10 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MDTyKe
This is a bit ridiculous I have to admit - their service offering has dwindled. You can go have a smoke in the smoking areas of the lounge apparently... I hope my flight cancels so I have leverage with UA to re-route. A 5-hour layover without food in VIE, so I can eat on the bench outside the lounge makes little sense.
I agree it sounds bizarre, but the law is that no food or drinks are to be consumed in any restaurants or places that prepare food and drinks. Do you expect them to break the law? That would make no sense.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starbucks Gold :-)
Originally Posted by headingwest
I agree it sounds bizarre, but the law is that no food or drinks are to be consumed in any restaurants or places that prepare food and drinks. Do you expect them to break the law? That would make no sense.
They could be creative and set up a "popup" sitting area outside the lounge no?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.