Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Covid 19: Lufthansa lounges reopening/status

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2022, 6:14 am
HAT

Programs: BA, IHG, Hyatt
Does anyone know if LH lounge at DXB T1 has been reopened now?
Old Feb 2, 2022, 6:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by HAT
Does anyone know if LH lounge at DXB T1 has been reopened now?
Yes, I’ve seen it’s open because Herr Schröder (the only Lifetime 5* HON Private Jet King Customer) reported it was terrible on his Insta!
Old Feb 2, 2022, 7:41 am
HAT

Programs: BA, IHG, Hyatt
Originally Posted by hugolover
Yes, I’ve seen it’s open because Herr Schröder (the only Lifetime 5* HON Private Jet King Customer) reported it was terrible on his Insta!
Well better than nothing, thanks!

Also slight offtop but anyone knows when Swiss open their check in/bag drop desks? Standard 3h before the flight I assume?
Old Feb 2, 2022, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not flown LX ex-DXB but I've found in intercontinental stations that LX opens at least 3 hours before, they might accept your bags earlier if there is a LH flight?
Old Feb 3, 2022, 6:57 am

Programs: LH MM SEN & many others+++
Originally Posted by HAT
Well better than nothing, thanks!

Also slight offtop but anyone knows when Swiss open their check in/bag drop desks? Standard 3h before the flight I assume?

check this:
https://www.lufthansa.com/se/en/late...parture%20gate.

On selected airports you may drop off your luggage even the day before.
Unfortunately, I don't think DXB is on that list.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In the MUC T2 non-Schengen SEN I was refused any kind of cocktail. Told it's not offered anymore since Covid. I asked what the overflowing mint, limes, brown sugar etc I could see on the bar were for...? "decoration" came the answer.

I pointed out that LH had issued a communication to say the bar had reopened with its bartender, and not shut cos of Covid, the opposite I said, the reply "old information".

What is a bartender? Something else in German...?

K has a staffed bar, but it's never been sold as a bartender and never offered cocktails. There was always a distinction between K and L SEN lounges.

I suspect they just couldn't be bothered.

Old Mar 17, 2022, 5:10 am

Programs: MileagePlus-Premier Silver, Marriott Bonvoy-Silver Elite
In the MUC T2 non-Schengen SEN I was refused any kind of cocktail. Told it's not offered anymore since Covid. I asked what the overflowing mint, limes, brown sugar etc I could see on the bar were for...? "decoration" came the answer.

I pointed out that LH had issued a communication to say the bar had reopened with its bartender, and not shut cos of Covid, the opposite I said, the reply "old information".

K has a staffed bar, but it's never been sold as a bartender and never offered cocktails. There was always a distinction between K and L SEN lounges.

Barmann.
Just a newbie question, is that lounge a *G lounge (non-Schengen lounge)? Going through there in mid September on our way back from Norway. Also, do they let you buy access if you're not *G nor flying first? We're a party of 3.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 6:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.

Beyond ridiculous if they had the ingredients
hugolover likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 10:04 am

Programs: LH SEN
Interesting. I am now in business Lounge in MUC and they didn't asked for certificate, I just scanned my boarding card.....is it possible that we starting " comeback to normality"? xD

btw. who is so intelligent that they opened BL in staellite terminal only to 16? due that I have a flight on K12 so i will need to drop off earlier from BL near G28......
Old Mar 22, 2022, 4:39 am

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
just about the lufthansa lounges in frankfurt-i am ua 1k travelling from edinburgh via frankfurt and bkk to japan.. i wanted to ask about the lufthansa lounges in frankfurt-are there any worth visiting/back to normal now?
also what are the requirements?seemed to say need to be boostered or have a test taken in last 24hrs? for me i am only double vaxd and my test will have been 72hrs before going to the lounge...will have 7hrs in fra airport so trying to get into as best as lounge as poss..thanks
Old Mar 22, 2022, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by bryanwallace
just about the lufthansa lounges in frankfurt-i am ua 1k travelling from edinburgh via frankfurt and bkk to japan.. i wanted to ask about the lufthansa lounges in frankfurt-are there any worth visiting/back to normal now?
also what are the requirements?seemed to say need to be boostered or have a test taken in last 24hrs? for me i am only double vaxd and my test will have been 72hrs before going to the lounge...will have 7hrs in fra airport so trying to get into as best as lounge as poss..thanks
Who is operating FRA-BKK for you? LH or TG?

Lounges are currently "3G" which means you should be ok being double vax'd.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 5:47 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Originally Posted by VRFast
Barmann.
Just a newbie question, is that lounge a *G lounge (non-Schengen lounge)? Going through there in mid September on our way back from Norway. Also, do they let you buy access if you're not *G nor flying first? We're a party of 3.
SEN lounges are open to *G. The MUC T2 lounges (K&L) are currently operated as unified lounges, all in C and *G can enter.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 9:16 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by oliver2002
SEN lounges are open to *G. The MUC T2 lounges (K&L) are currently operated as unified lounges, all in C and *G can enter.
Are you sure about MUC? They were separated a few months back when I flew through there.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My experience also, but late at night they consolidated them when the numbers were low
Old Mar 22, 2022, 9:37 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Are you sure about MUC? They were separated a few months back when I flew through there.
In the T2 Satellite(K&L) there is no separation. In the T2 main building (G&H) the C/SEN is sperated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.