Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just joined a little club called HON Circle !

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2019, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by vantage03

It could take them a month or so to get in touch.
Depending on how many ⭐️‘S one has
Old Aug 27, 2019, 4:34 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by vantage03

It could take them a month or so to get in touch.
also, my PA informed me last week that they are restructuring the process so they may wait until everything is done/final before onboarding new members.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 4:37 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
I'll admit that my ego is a little bruised, but after further thought I'm not sure I need the PA as much as others.

All my longhaul travel on LH/LX, where there is an F cabin, is in F. The result is that with repeated trips to LAX/SFO 7/8 times a year, HON is achievable without having a heart attack, depending on the cadence of travel.

The other result is that I don't travel nearly as much as my peers in HON, so PA support is probably wasted on me.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 4:51 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The personal contact to a PA was part of the CS pledge: Spohr: My HON Circle Service Pledge
chris63 likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 6:01 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by sophialite
I'll admit that my ego is a little bruised, but after further thought I'm not sure I need the PA as much as others.

All my longhaul travel on LH/LX, where there is an F cabin, is in F. The result is that with repeated trips to LAX/SFO 7/8 times a year, HON is achievable without having a heart attack, depending on the cadence of travel.

The other result is that I don't travel nearly as much as my peers in HON, so PA support is probably wasted on me.
If you have access to F service line, that's probably as good CS as any you can get...
Old Aug 27, 2019, 6:05 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
If you have access to F service line, that's probably as good CS as any you can get...
The Swiss Core Care and LH Germany HON Line have been more than sufficient for my needs. I call the F service line only when I have an F ticket and the request is with respect to that ticket. I've been told that I can use the line for self-defined emergencies, but that seems like a really arbitrary distinction (i.e., if I had an emergency I had to get to, and LH ticketing wasn't working, I'd just buy a ticket in coach or business or first on expedia or on another airline). Luckily I haven't yet had an emergency requiring me to fly LH/LX F to my destination.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by daumueller

also, my PA informed me last week that they are restructuring the process so they may wait until everything is done/final before onboarding new members.
Same here & those changes mean they won’t look at ticketing or bookings, only other issues, so HON line & First Class hotline it is
Old Aug 27, 2019, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Correct, the First Class hotline has a higher level of authority than the HON line.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, AA PLT, DL PM
Originally Posted by Vixit
Out of curiosity, what’s your travel pattern? US-Asia via Europe or US-EU-US like a ping pong ball...?
Both of those... about 3 Asia trips this year, 2 or 3 last year, and then a bunch of US-EU-US sprinkled into the mix.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.