Spohr: My HON Circle Service Pledge

Old May 29, 14, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Globalist
Spohr: My HON Circle Service Pledge

Mr Spohr is reaching out to all HON Circle members these days with a personal letter announcing a "special surprise" for all HON when the program is celebrating its 10th anniversary in December.

In his two page letter, he is also informing all HON that the HON Service Team will see upgrades in number of people and expertise till the end of the year.

His service pledge: "I am personally committed to ensuring that all Lufthansa Group employees focus even more intensively on you as our guest and continue to increase quality so that your journeys will be as time-efficient and trouble-free for you, as a HON Circle member. You have my word on it."
Old May 29, 14, 9:53 am

Programs: LH HON, AMEX Plat, Avis Pres, Sixt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton G, Priority G, Hyatt Plat,Kempinski PC
Yep, nice guesture at least after all the HON-bashing in the past. Maybe they reached their internal goals and scared away a sufficient number of HONs.
Old May 29, 14, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, CX DIA, EK Gold
The FCT was absolutely packed this morning, as it has been during my recent visits.
I cannot notice a reduction of HONs.

However, the letter did address the right issues and I hope he puts "his money where his mouth is" and implements these changes.

Good riddance Dr Franz....
Old May 29, 14, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Rambuster View Post
The FCT was absolutely packed this morning, as it has been during my recent visits.
I cannot notice a reduction of HONs.

However, the letter did address the right issues and I hope he puts "his money where his mouth is" and implements these changes.

Good riddance Dr Franz....
Yep. Franz has the honor to belong to a really exclusive club... Together with Ruhnau.. Both were quite sucessful in ruining LH. Ruhnau financially, Franz sevice-wise
Old May 29, 14, 6:50 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, LH, MR TIT, IHG GLD
Originally Posted by SMK77 View Post
announcing a "special surprise" for all HON when the program is celebrating its 10th anniversary in December.
Lets see what the surprise will be

From my past experience all LH surprises are disastrous
Old May 30, 14, 12:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer View Post

You don't know what the surprise will be? Extra-STARS!!!

Old May 30, 14, 12:26 am

Programs: LX SEN, SQ QPPS2, Hilton Gold, Shangri-La Jade, SLH
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; de) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1033 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

An e-voucher with an expiry date end of June?
Old May 30, 14, 12:46 am

Originally Posted by Rambuster View Post
FCL A , like a Zoo the other day , understaffed , lack of limos .
No pickup on apron arrival , first in a long time .
Old May 30, 14, 1:26 am

Programs: LH SEN
Too late for me
Old May 30, 14, 6:55 am

Programs: QF (WP, LTG), LH (SEN** till 02/20), AB-G, AF, AA
Originally Posted by curt View Post

Yep. Franz has the honor to belong to a really exclusive club... Together with Ruhnau.. Both were quite sucessful in ruining LH. Ruhnau financially, Franz sevice-wise
Ruh nau, fly later....
Old May 30, 14, 7:16 am

In the interest of becoming increasingly eco-friendly ( and especially because it was a customer need) from now on all F lounges will offer a BYOB service.
in addition, to reduce carbon emission the limo service will be enhanced. A convenient and comfortable push scooter will be lent to pax so that they can board - at their own leisure - the aircraft directly from the apron!
Old May 30, 14, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by cricketrun View Post
in addition, to reduce carbon emission the limo service will be enhanced. A convenient and comfortable push scooter will be lent to pax so that they can board - at their own leisure - the aircraft directly from the apron!
I'd actually love the chance to drive to the plane. I would however ask for the 911 instead of the push scooter.
Old May 30, 14, 10:03 am

Programs: LH FTL**, HH Diamond
In the interest of becoming increasingly eco-friendly ( and especially because it was a customer need) from now on all F lounges will offer a BYOB service.
hybrid panamera easily solves that issue
Old May 30, 14, 12:01 pm

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer View Post

Yes, years of horrible surprises & a downward spiral

We have his 'word on it' so it's going to be absolutely fabulous ^
Old May 30, 14, 12:07 pm

Programs: Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Elite Plus, SAS EuroBonus Gold, American Express Platinum, Hilton Gold
I would also suggest serving tofu schnitzel, ban all red meat, get rid of the bottled water, get rid of the cigars, offer horse and carriage to the plane, ban the rubber duckies, make it mandatory to shower in couples (if you happen to travel with a companion), no more red ticket jackets, no more buffet that serves for display purposes, no more 200 watt lights in FCT, and the list goes on…

Search this Thread
Search Engine: