Wiki Posts
Search

New M&M UI [website] started April 11, 2019

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2019, 12:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by CalFlyer
Can log in into my account, but award search won't work. No notification anywhere.
Working fine for me
Old Oct 16, 2019, 5:43 pm

Programs: Quite a few...
For me works for roundtrip flights, ow searches won't perform. Apparently it is down for many, especially US based accounts.

chris63 - your MAM address is set to UK?
Old Oct 17, 2019, 2:24 am

Red face Did Billund disappear as an award destination?

Hi all,

been trying to book MCO-BLL as an M&M award. Done so in the past.
Oddly enough, I cannot select BLL as the destination; neither by entering the city name, the airport code nor by clicking through the country-city option.

Tried two different browsers, cleared cookies, deactivated addons like my ad-blocker. Nothing. BLL is an everyday Lufthansa destination served by Lufthansa and Cityline (and SK/LOT), so I can't see why BLL would be an inaccessible option for me. Did anyone notice the same, and/or can anyone offer a solution?
Note that I can select -without trouble- other airports in Denmark.

Many thanks.
S.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 2:29 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Just checked and I can't select BLL either. Looks to me like one of the famous LH IT issues. Have you tried / considered calling M&M to book an award ticket over the phone?
Old Oct 17, 2019, 3:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Flying Victor
For me works for roundtrip flights, ow searches won't perform. Apparently it is down for many, especially US based accounts.

chris63 - your MAM address is set to UK?
Yes, UK based account
Old Oct 17, 2019, 4:15 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CalFlyer
Can log in into my account, but award search won't work. No notification anywhere.
Also down for me - OW down, RT works fine. EU based account.

Last edited by mirror74; Oct 17, 2019 at 4:18 am Reason: added info
Old Oct 17, 2019, 5:00 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by mirror74
Also down for me - OW down, RT works fine. EU based account.
Same for me, unable to click on "Search Flights" for one-way awards. This new website is a disaster - not only layout but basic functionality often failing.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 5:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Its not in the entry mask, so just type CPH at first and in the results overview, click on modify and change CPH to BLL in the screen that shows there.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by kwpinwdc
Same for me, unable to click on "Search Flights" for one-way awards. This new website is a disaster - not only layout but basic functionality often failing.
Same here, since yesterday. Can log in but unable to click on "Search Flights" BUT ONLY for one-way awards. Thanks for your tip, just realized that return awards are still searchable (but I want to book a one way so that doesn't help me).

Funny enough, search via KVS still works for one ways!
Old Oct 17, 2019, 10:34 am

Programs: Quite a few...
Called them - apparently they are aware of the problem.

Originally Posted by GwailoSIN
just realized that return awards are still searchable (but I want to book a one way so that doesn't help me).
Well, you can search RT and call with in to the call center with sectors you are interested in to book.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 6:09 pm

It would be interesting to know who designed the site as a public service announcement so that everyone can avoid using them again. Just horrible.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 6:54 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
The city/airport picker is missing major US destinations that LH operates to, but has all the tiny airports for some reason... Also missing the European destination I was looking to book. US-based account here.

Their UI city validation has been having issues in the past if I typed too fast. Just a bad experience entering a city M&M airlines fly to.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by GwailoSIN
Thanks for your tip, just realized that return awards are still searchable (but I want to book a one way so that doesn't help me).
It's fine, LH just wants to give you an idea about the IT hassles reservation and airport agents face on a daily basis.

Make an RT query with the OW segment you want to book as the outward segment. Fill in a dummy return segment, make sure all fields are filled in. Now change the query to OW. Make sure all fields are still filled in. If not, fill them in again, it will still work. Now hit submit. It should go through as OW query.

If you only knew how many "hacks" like these agents have to use daily.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 4:20 am

Award Flight Issue

All of a sudden I'm unable to search for one way award flights on the M&M portal, anyone else having this issue? I've tried different devices, browsers. The button just changes from the normal blue to a gray-ed out a bit. Round-trip seems to work normal, although some airports have disappeared like BOS.

Anyone?
Old Oct 22, 2019, 4:35 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by Seanish
All of a sudden I'm unable to search for one way award flights on the M&M portal, anyone else having this issue? I've tried different devices, browsers. The button just changes from the normal blue to a gray-ed out a bit. Round-trip seems to work normal, although some airports have disappeared like BOS.

Anyone?
see the most recent posts here:

New M&M UI [website] started April 11, 2019

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.