Wiki Posts
Search

New M&M UI [website] started April 11, 2019

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2019, 4:41 am

Ah, thanks. Hopefully resolved soon.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 7:16 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I don't know why IT people get high salaries but still make dumb mistakes!?
chris63 likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
I don't know why IT people get high salaries but still make dumb mistakes!?
I doubt that those who implement these kind of portals get high salaries.... their bosses and the shareholders do.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Had the same problem... until I changed to round trip with a dummy return. Crazy stupid.
chris63 likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 1:50 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Also, in the miles retroclaim - Zurich has been removed from the airport list (as has BSL) Apparently, LH group only flies to/from GVA in Switzerland.

I see from above that it's been broken now for 5+ days too - fantastic !
Old Oct 23, 2019, 6:59 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Worst website I have seen in a longtime.

Will email MM to close my account and delete my data as the log in isn't working.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 7:37 am

Programs: Swiss Senator, Flying Blue Gold, BA EC Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bobhope2
Also, in the miles retroclaim - Zurich has been removed from the airport list (as has BSL) Apparently, LH group only flies to/from GVA in Switzerland.

I see from above that it's been broken now for 5+ days too - fantastic !
Just noticed the same thing yesterday. I had to select a weird "Zurich all airports" when I booked a mileage ticket yesterday to get around this silliness.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 9:31 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
It's also fantastic to see that Brussels Zaventem is not available in the list of airports for retroclaim. I was doing for some friends a retroclaim on their behalf for a flight they took on April 25th (sic) and BRU does not appear in the list. Brussels Nord and Midi train station are available, such as the low cost airport of Brussels Charleroi where no star alliance airlines flies ! SN might be saving quite some money not allowing their members to retrocredit flights ! Created a case on their website, and I hope they will fix it as the time is ticking to credit that one... (Full fare business class ticket on TG - BKK-BRU, that's a few miles !)
Old Oct 23, 2019, 2:11 pm

Programs: LH HON**
Yesterday all airports in Colombia were searchable, except for... Bogotá.

In another thread, Oliver2002 today posted a video with Mr Eisenbacher from Lufthansa saying: ”Why is a constant user experience on a website so key? A website is always a kind of mirror of the company. So when the website doesn’t behave constantly, and is error-prone, then it would give a bad reputation to the company”.

Well, yes. Shame that the company does not seem to care about that.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Vixit
Yesterday all airports in Colombia were searchable, except for... Bogotá.
...and Mumbai was missing from the Indian destinations

Companions discounts are applied capriciously

Then there's the one-way reward booking disaster

Shame that the company does not seem to care ...
I'm sure they care: they probably are bothered . Just not enough to pull the stops out to get the sorry mess fixed quickly. That's the shame.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 3:31 am

Programs: LH SEN
Congratulations to the M&M UI team - Zurich exists again
Old Oct 25, 2019, 2:47 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
I have just managed to book a one way award ticket ^^
Old Nov 1, 2019, 6:05 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
I've requalified for SEN quite some time ago but still don't see any hint of HON miles status, not on the website or the app. Maybe they've guessed I'm not going to try for HON (which would be correct), but it's still theoretically very possible. If I were going for HON I'd definitely want to know my current status.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 7:04 am

Programs: LH HON**
Originally Posted by BlueNordicSky
I've requalified for SEN quite some time ago but still don't see any hint of HON miles status, not on the website or the app. Maybe they've guessed I'm not going to try for HON (which would be correct), but it's still theoretically very possible. If I were going for HON I'd definitely want to know my current status.
They will start showing up once you have accumulated at least 200,000 HON miles during your status qualification period.

Edit: your amount of Select miles could possibly be used as a proxy in the meantime, as long as they are not from Economy class flights.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 7:16 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
They will start showing up once you have accumulated at least 200,000 HON miles during your status qualification period.

Edit: your amount of Select miles could possibly be used as a proxy in the meantime, as long as they are not from Economy class flights.
Thanks, I remember this was not the case before and I could see my HON miles counter. This means I'm not going to see it ever, as I've reached SEN and have no incentive at all to get more status or select miles. The select awards are a bad joke, I'm not even going to bother to go for 125k.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.