Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

How to purchase LH lounge access in MUC, and which lounge should we go to?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to purchase LH lounge access in MUC, and which lounge should we go to?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2019, 1:21 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by Kleffen
I honestly have no idea why or if there are smoking booths in either FRA or MUC outside of the lounges, which is where I’ve seen them in FRA. Google told me MUC don’t have them in the Senator lounge, which is why I’m asking. Thought maybe airport regulations were different in that part of Germany, or something like that...

Am soon traveling with a colleague which smokes, hence my question.
IIRC, there are "smokers lounges" right across the entrance of the SEN lounge in K and L at MUC.

I am glad they are not in the lounges at MUC. Last week, I was at the LH at FRA near gate A26 (upstairs) and the smokers kept leaving the door to the "conveniently" centrally located smokers area open.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 3:08 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Kleffen
Google told me MUC don’t have them in the Senator lounge, which is why I’m asking. Thought maybe airport regulations were different in that part of Germany, or something like that...

MUC has rather large/spacious smoking lounges installed all over T2 which are well ventilated (unlike the ones in FRA).

BTW the smoking topics are covered here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smoking-lounge-748/ (no entry for MUC so far though)
Old Jul 12, 2019, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
MUC has rather large/spacious smoking lounges installed all over T2 which are well ventilated (unlike the ones in FRA.
The ones at FRA (except for the FCLs) are not only not ventilated well enough, they are often also overcrowded. I find it disgusting when I have to walk past the open door.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by worldclubber

The ones at FRA (except for the FCLs) are not only not ventilated well enough, they are often also overcrowded. I find it disgusting when I have to walk past the open door.
Yes, amazing the smoke level being omitted into the corridor, probably FRAPORT consider it a benefit for some, you don’t need a cigarette to smoke inside
worldclubber likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by chris63
Yes, amazing the smoke level being omitted into the corridor, probably FRAPORT consider it a benefit for some, you don’t need a cigarette to smoke inside
Free smoke! A new benefit.

(the management approved of this benefit, as comes at 0 cost to the airline ...)
chris63 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.