Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing FFP number on an existing booking

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2015, 8:48 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, MILLEMIGLIA Freccia Alata, M&M Blue
Perfect, thank's for the answer!

It's even better since I wanted to credit the miles on my M&M account anyway.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 9:04 am

Talking

Originally Posted by gojko88
. However, due to a bug in LH's systems, the miles for the flight in question are going to post to your M&M account anyway, even if you change the FFP number.
"bug"
Old Dec 16, 2017, 4:30 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, SWA CP
How do I change booking FF mileage credit from MM to Krisflyer?

I booked a flight through the Lufthansa web page. I can't figure out how to change the booking to credit the mileage to my Krisflyer account rather than MM. Help ...
Old Dec 17, 2017, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Just show your Krisflyer card at check-in. It is not possible to change in advance/don't bother.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 2:28 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
In the future don't log in when booking a flight. That way the M&M number won't be added automatically. You can still add the booking to your account manually after the booking is completed.

HTB.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 3:31 am

Programs: KF*G, AB*G, IBP*G, LCAH*Plat, HH*D, ONYX*Plat, BW*DS
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Just show your Krisflyer card at check-in. It is not possible to change in advance/don't bother.
Nonsense.

Go to Lufthansa website > My bookings & select specific booking > My booking details > Scroll further down and under "Passengers" tab you find a button "Add/edit frequent flyer card".

I just did the same, switched from M&M to KF.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by qsharp
Nonsense.

Go to Lufthansa website > My bookings & select specific booking > My booking details > Scroll further down and under "Passengers" tab you find a button "Add/edit frequent flyer card".

I just did the same, switched from M&M to KF.
No such button in my version of that tab. Am I missing something?
Old Dec 17, 2017, 4:38 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mike_la_jolla
No such button in my version of that tab. Am I missing something?
Attached Images  
Old Dec 18, 2017, 3:50 pm

Thanks for your help. That button does not exist in the 'My bookings' passenger section. I ended up calling and having it changed manually. My flight on this segment originates in Pune and I didn't want to wait to make the change at the airport. I do not trust ANYTHING in India, especially something complicated such as changing an FF number.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 3:09 pm

UPDATE: Apparently calling and having the call center change the FF number did not work. I've now made three calls. I'm fighting with LH now to get the miles credited to KrisFlyer. I have one more leg of this itinerary that I desperately need to be credited to KrisFlyer. Side note: They misplaced (lost) my luggage. LH uses a private company top fly PNQ->FRA, and I think they forgot to load my luggage on the plane.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 1:11 pm
formerly Sleepy_Sentry

Changing the Frequent Flyer Number in my LH Booking

I'm sure this gets asked a lot but was not able to find a recent answer-- I have an LH booking and accidentally put my Miles&More number instead of my TAP *G number. I would like to change the number so that I can select seats. I have not been able to figure this out on the LH, OS, or LX websites.

Is there any way to do this without calling in or waiting until check-in?
Old Jun 8, 2022, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by Sleepy_Sentry
I'm sure this gets asked a lot but was not able to find a recent answer-- I have an LH booking and accidentally put my Miles&More number instead of my TAP *G number. I would like to change the number so that I can select seats. I have not been able to figure this out on the LH, OS, or LX websites.

if you have booked eco light, your *G will not help you anyway. try flysas.com to change your FF number.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 1:56 am
formerly Sleepy_Sentry

Originally Posted by romans
if you have booked eco light, your *G will not help you anyway. try flysas.com to change your FF number.
Thanks for this reply. Flysas could not pull up the reservation and neither could United, which I find odd. And I see that seat reservations at least available at check-in, which is good enough for me.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 5:05 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by Sleepy_Sentry

For some reason, LH Group airlines do not allow changing the M&M number once you've added one to the reservation. It is often impossible to change it even during OLCI (for example, on LO).

Last edited by Andriyko; Jun 9, 2022 at 6:09 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.