Wiki Posts
Search

How long [does it take for miles to post and upgrades to clear]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2013, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: m&m
How long [does it take for miles to post and upgrades to clear]

1)How long does it usually take for miles to post in account? (So far it's 7 days for a FRA-JFK run..., it never took so long to post in the past.)
2)How long does it usually take for upgrade requests to clear? ( Again, 7 days since request with only 3 out of 8 seats taken on FRA-PVG)
Thanks in advance
Old Nov 5, 2013, 3:13 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ceekayone
1)How long does it usually take for miles to post in account? (So far it's 7 days for a FRA-JFK run..., it never took so long to post in the past.)
2)How long does it usually take for upgrade requests to clear? ( Again, 7 days since request with only 3 out of 8 seats taken on FRA-PVG)
Thanks in advance
1) Miles from LH flights post in my M&M account the following day.
2) How long is a piece of string.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 3:17 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
And for partners, LH decides to honor or not to honor - my LH flight (where European sectors posted within 2 weeks) is still pending at UA - due to UA incompetence (yes, I think they are farming out Premier1K correspondence) or LH's unwillingness to credit those miles to UA.

Time to cut both programs loose soon - once I get rid of my instruments...
Old Nov 6, 2013, 3:24 pm

Programs: LH Sen, UA 1K, BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platin Ambassador
Miles flown on LH-metal are posting the same day or the day after.
Miles flown on other *alliance-metal depend on which cycle the other airline will let LH know, that you have been flying with them (e.g. LX about 2 days, UA 2-3 days)
Old Nov 6, 2013, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: m&m
thank you all...so in short, if miles didnt post yet on LH metal over a week then I should file for retro credit... as far as upgrade request, there is no timetable.
Old Nov 7, 2013, 12:39 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I suggest you check this page.
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...d=2549328&l=en

You will have to wait for 14 days before submitting claims for missing miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.