Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status STARS [2013-2023]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2019, 12:31 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by andywaw
Regarding my Status Star Points counter which came to a halt, I received the following info from Miles & More:

"The Status Star Points number will not be updated until end of February 2020. Starting from March 1, 2020 the counter will be updated again on a daily basis."
That’s a new quality of crazy, even for M&L IT.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 6:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by MichielR
Indeed. M&L must have just figured out that next year is a leap year & that their stars counter can't cope with Feb 29. Best to shut the whole thing down until March therefore.
That could be it ^

Alternatively, the hacker that got into M&L stole all the Stars ⭐️ & they have had to order more from the Galaxy
worldclubber likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2019, 8:48 am

Programs: Qantas, Miles and More
Question How does one earn Miles & More Status Stars

I recently earned an additional Status Star thus bringing my total to two stars but despite correspondence received about the awarding of the Star I don't know how they are earned. I would be grateful if one of the Forums Miles & More experts could explain what one has to do to to earn more Status Stars. I have noted that these Status Stars will no longer be awarded when the amended Miles & More program comes into effect on 01 January, 2021. thanks in advance.
Old Dec 17, 2019, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by anatinus
I recently earned an additional Status Star thus bringing my total to two stars but despite correspondence received about the awarding of the Star I don't know how they are earned. I would be grateful if one of the Forums Miles & More experts could explain what one has to do to to earn more Status Stars. I have noted that these Status Stars will no longer be awarded when the amended Miles & More program comes into effect on 01 January, 2021. thanks in advance.
Length of Status, earns points as the calendar ticks on, except you cannot currently see that in M&M website, it’s ‘out of order’ but keep your current status & they promise to update us all by early March.
Old Dec 17, 2019, 8:59 am

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
Here you go
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...us-2021-a.html
Old Jan 22, 2020, 1:30 pm

Programs: LH SEN LT , Hilton
13 years as a SEN & today I received my 2nd status star & can look forward to NEW luggage tags .......... how proud I should be ! What's more interesting is I turn 60 Feb 21 - re-qualified last year taking me through to Feb 23 & appox 1.8m status miles so is Father Christmas going to deliver my LTSen otherwise I will need to keep flying into my late sixties with the new prog. After 14 years Jan 21 as a SEN let's see how they value customer loyalty with the new changes, imagine there must be a no. Of us turning 60 next year in the same category.
asimha likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 5:44 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
LT SEN under the current system is only issued if you are about to lose your status and are over 60. In your case you should not receive anything as you are OK till end 2022, so the check would come in November 2022 when the new system is already in place.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 6:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
LT SEN under the current system is only issued if you are about to lose your status and are over 60. In your case you should not receive anything as you are OK till end 2022, so the check would come in November 2022 when the new system is already in place.
Yes it is a silly system where SEN members are encouraged not to requalify when turning 58 or 59. Requalifying by annual criteria will disqualify you from LT SEN until later years when rules may change.
Old Jan 26, 2020, 5:28 am

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by europeanflyer
13 years as a SEN & today I received my 2nd status star & can look forward to NEW luggage tags .......... how proud I should be ! What's more interesting is I turn 60 Feb 21 - re-qualified last year taking me through to Feb 23 & appox 1.8m status miles so is Father Christmas going to deliver my LTSen otherwise I will need to keep flying into my late sixties with the new prog. After 14 years Jan 21 as a SEN let's see how they value customer loyalty with the new changes, imagine there must be a no. Of us turning 60 next year in the same category.
Been a SEN since the demise of Swissair (ex-Circle) and have maintained SEN since then and also turning 60 in March so let's see how that matches the new program
vantage03 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2020, 10:58 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
sorry oliver2002

For once I have to respectfully tell to our dear moderator that he is wrong: I qualified since September 2019 till February 2022 and got my LT SEN in November 2019. Will be 60 years old in July 2020 .
Old Jan 26, 2020, 1:13 pm

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
Just curious; I was transitioned to Senator after the demise of Swissair where I had been Circle for the pat 10 years or so. Have been Senator ever since but can’t remember when that was so is there any way to find out when I became Senator?
Thanks !
Old Jan 27, 2020, 2:04 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by asimha
Just curious; I was transitioned to Senator after the demise of Swissair where I had been Circle for the pat 10 years or so. Have been Senator ever since but can’t remember when that was so is there any way to find out when I became Senator?
Thanks !
In your online profile it should show you since when you're a member and that is also the date they mvoed you to M&M.
When LH moved the Swiss Travel Club members to M&M they didn't take over any data with them so it should show that you're member since somewhen in 2006 (the date of the moving).
This just adds insult to injury imho, since I technically have been a member on Swissair since very early 1998 or late 1997, transitioned to the Swiss Travel Club and then to M&M, yet M&M refuses to aknowledge this because in their system it only shows the transitioning date as joining date.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 2:17 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

M&M was not alllowed to get transactional data from the SR TC database when they took over the LX TC and merged it after the aquisition of LX: What's SWISS Travel Club?
Old Jan 27, 2020, 2:29 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
M&M was not alllowed to get transactional data from the SR TC database when they took over the LX TC and merged it after the aquisition of LX: What's SWISS Travel Club?
Yeah, that was pretty annoying. Same thing happend when Austrian left Qualiflyer as far as I know.

Any idea how to get ones hands on that old data?
Other than breaking into the storage and stealing the magnetic tapes that is

I would really like to find the flights I did between 1998 and 2006 :/
Old Jan 27, 2020, 3:21 am

You can ask M&M under §19 BDSG for all information that they have stored about you. https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...ramme.html#9_1

The new GDPR regulations also allow that. Maybe M&M has some data. The QCCC that had all the Qualiflyer data became ICLP which is now part of Collinson. Why not hit Collinson with a GDPR request and ask what they have about you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.