Wiki Posts
Search

Post Your Questions for the LH CEO During 2013 Dialog Event

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2013, 1:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Miles and More, DL SkyMiles, Bonvoy, Hilton
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Currently they are applying "open wallet surgery" trying to extract all the cash available ... unfortunately without anestesia.
^ +1. Thank you for a good laugh this morning! (or wait, maybe it is not supposed to be funny...)
Old Nov 6, 2013, 2:16 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by N1003U
200€ was someone's wild guess at a reasonable market price, but the idea, when further discussed (as I understood the discussion), was that the SEN could buy with ASR, and non-status could buy at check-in.

But the fee for premium/exit row seats would apply to everyone.
Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be that unrealistic:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberi...ven-check.html
Old Nov 6, 2013, 4:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Rambuster
Currently they are applying "open wallet surgery" trying to extract all the cash available ... unfortunately without anestesia.
This is my feeling as well- I think if your dates are completely confirmed then it is quite safe and to continue with "P/Z/D" fares and the like. If you have any chance you will have to change- don't do it unless you want to pay the higher fare classes- which have a very large difference in price (more than double or even more in some cases).
Old Nov 6, 2013, 5:20 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
... I think if your dates are completely confirmed then it is quite safe and to continue with "P/Z/D" fares and the like. If you have any chance you will have to change- don't do it unless you want to pay the higher fare classes- which have a very large difference in price (more than double or even more in some cases).
It depends how often you have to change. LH is encouraging you to buy the cheapest changeable fare and pay the fare difference + change fees if you need to rather than paying for the so-called 'fully flexible fare' which is more expensive.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 6:01 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Dear fellow Fters,

Please continue the discussions regarding the official Flyertalk/Vielfliegertreff and Lufthansa Dialogue 2013 event. This is also the place were we will post a summary and meeting minutes in the next couple of days.

I am closing this thread now.

Take care!

totti
Moderator M&M forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.