Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2013, 1:33 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by hfnyc
With all due respect, the fuel surcharge is unacceptable,United didn't charge me for a surcharge on a recently booked biz award ticket ex MUC ,
but Lufthansa tried to impose 1100 Euros. I will change to United next year, its clearly a better program for those of us who fliyTATL frequently in Biz class
The solution for such complain is quite easy: Quit M&M and switch your business to UA and its FFP
Old Jul 1, 2013, 8:24 am

Programs: KLM Elite for life; LH Senator for life
Misleading M&M Meilen Schnäppchens??

Dear Lurkers,

I posted this morning the following thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terbang
Apparently one has to book a Schnäppchen M&M flight at 00.01 on July 1.
I tried this morning - July 1 at 09.00 hours to book the Business class offers for Jo-burg, Denver, Atlanta, Seatle, Montreal, Washington or Phili which all gave NO AVAILIBILITY for the period July 1 till August 16th.

Anyone who has more luck???

Otherwise this marketing tool is quite misleading.

Reply from Volta
No, same problem. Never managed to book a flight using meilenschnaeppchen. I'm always trying to find C seat from US

End of Quote.

Do you agree with me to the following:

1) When the Schnäppchens are brought on line there should be a minimum of - say 4 seats - availible per day during the offer period to make the offer a REAL OFFER.
2) When no seats are availible anymore the offer is directly withdrawn/cancelled by LH on the internet.
3) LH wants to be a respectable Airline and does not want to mislead its loyal customers with fake offers.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Last edited by Terbang; Jul 1, 2013 at 8:32 am
Old Jul 2, 2013, 5:19 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Dear Lurkers,

I posted this morning the following thread:
Quote:
Apparently one has to book a Schnäppchen M&M flight at 00.01 on July 1.
I tried this morning - July 1 at 09.00 hours to book the Business class offers for Jo-burg, Denver, Atlanta, Seatle, Montreal, Washington or Phili which all gave NO AVAILIBILITY for the period July 1 till August 16th.

Anyone who has more luck???

Otherwise this marketing tool is quite misleading.

Reply from Volta
No, same problem. Never managed to book a flight using meilenschnaeppchen. I'm always trying to find C seat from US

End of Quote.

Do you agree with me to the following:

1) When the Schnäppchens are brought on line there should be a minimum of - say 4 seats - availible per day during the offer period to make the offer a REAL OFFER.
2) When no seats are availible anymore the offer is directly withdrawn/cancelled by LH on the internet.
3) LH wants to be a respectable Airline and does not want to mislead its loyal customers with fake offers.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Dear Terbang,
please understand that we neither have insight regarding this internal information on how many seats are allocated for the different "Meilenschnäppchen", nor do we have the influence on them. We will however forward your post to Miles & More along with your suggestion for consideration.

Best regards
Isabell
Old Jul 2, 2013, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear Terbang,
please understand that we neither have insight regarding this internal information on how many seats are allocated for the different "Meilenschnäppchen", nor do we have the influence on them. We will however forward your post to Miles & More along with your suggestion for consideration.

Best regards
Isabell
Dear Isabell,

Do I get a reply from you or M&M??
By the way LH must have an influence on the volumes provided for the Meilenschnappchens as it is on their metal.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 10:08 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
Dear Lurkers,
Its not like this the biggest problem of the world but I thought I would mention it.
On last saturdays (06.29) MUC-CTA (LH1964) flight they served sandwich boxes as a snack in Y, and they were damn hard to open. When I got mine I wanted to reach for my pocketknife for help, but then realised I took it out of my pocket [momentary lapse of reason by a rough hangover]. In the end I succeed after a minute of wrestling with it, but the lady next to me had to use her teeth to open the plastic wrapping. Then I looked around and there were mixed successes at other passangers. Maybe its not the best kind of snack experience

the image is crap, sry
http://postimg.cc/image/igxpzu9up/
Old Jul 3, 2013, 3:44 am

Dear Isabell,

Do I get a reply from you or M&M??
By the way LH must have an influence on the volumes provided for the Meilenschnappchens as it is on their metal.

Dear Terbang,
we have forwarded your post as an informative feedback to our colleagues. I can assure you that they are taking your thoughts into consideration - they already removed the destinations ATL, JNB, SIN from the current mileage bargains in July. Please understand that we can not provide any further information.

Stefanie

Last edited by LufthansaGermanAirlines; Jul 3, 2013 at 3:53 am
Old Jul 3, 2013, 3:44 am

Originally Posted by kanor
Dear Lurkers,
Its not like this the biggest problem of the world but I thought I would mention it.
On last saturdays (06.29) MUC-CTA (LH1964) flight they served sandwich boxes as a snack in Y, and they were damn hard to open. When I got mine I wanted to reach for my pocketknife for help, but then realised I took it out of my pocket [momentary lapse of reason by a rough hangover]. In the end I succeed after a minute of wrestling with it, but the lady next to me had to use her teeth to open the plastic wrapping. Then I looked around and there were mixed successes at other passangers. Maybe its not the best kind of snack experience

the image is crap, sry
http://postimg.cc/image/igxpzu9up/
Dear Kanor,

thanks for letting us know. We have forwarded your feedback to our colleagues.

Stefanie
Old Jul 4, 2013, 6:33 am

Dear Terbang,
we have forwarded your post as an informative feedback to our colleagues. I can assure you that they are taking your thoughts into consideration - they already removed the destinations ATL, JNB, SIN from the current mileage bargains in July. Please understand that we can not provide any further information.

Stefanie
Dear Stefanie,

I have seen the changes made by the Schnappchens. Thank you for the mediation!!

Tried to book to IAD and found availibility. However, when I completed the booking the booking was denied. Tried again and suddenly all combinations for 10/8 and 11/8 (IAD return) disappeared??
Will try again later.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 3:38 am

Dear Stefanie,

I have seen the changes made by the Schnappchens. Thank you for the mediation!!

Tried to book to IAD and found availibility. However, when I completed the booking the booking was denied. Tried again and suddenly all combinations for 10/8 and 11/8 (IAD return) disappeared??
Will try again later.
Dear Terbang,
I am sorry to hear that. This however sounds like a technical error. I hope it worked out the second time?!

Stefanie
Old Jul 5, 2013, 5:27 am

Dear Terbang,
I am sorry to hear that. This however sounds like a technical error. I hope it worked out the second time?!

Stefanie
And it did!! To-day booked for me and my wife to IAD outbound via FRA - LH 418 and inbound via MUC. First time for me to test the new Business Class seats!
To-day the availability of Schnäppchen-seats for the same days come back. Do not understand it but who cares!!
Old Jul 30, 2013, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hi Lurkers,
I understand now from your team at Denver that the P.A. option is no longer offered in DEN at either arrival or departure for HON Circle members. Can you please confirm if there are any other outstations that no longer offer this service?
Old Jul 30, 2013, 4:36 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Discoverist
Wifi Question

Hello,

I am just wondering why Wifi is priced the same way for every cabin on board a long-haul flight? Since Lufthansa puts such an emphasis on the quality of its First Class product it makes sense to make it complimentary in First Class (and maybe at a discount in Business Class) via for example a code on one's boarding pass.

-revigik
Old Jul 31, 2013, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Hi Lurkers,
I understand now from your team at Denver that the P.A. option is no longer offered in DEN at either arrival or departure for HON Circle members. Can you please confirm if there are any other outstations that no longer offer this service?
Dear TRAVELSIG,

I just forwarded your comment
to my colleagues and will get back to you
as soon as I have news regarding this topic.

Regards, Maria
Old Jul 31, 2013, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by revigik
Hello,

I am just wondering why Wifi is priced the same way for every cabin on board a long-haul flight? Since Lufthansa puts such an emphasis on the quality of its First Class product it makes sense to make it complimentary in First Class (and maybe at a discount in Business Class) via for example a code on one's boarding pass.

-revigik
Hello revigik,

thank you for your interesting input on
Lufthansa Flynet which I will make sure to
forward to my colleagues.

Best regards. Maria
Old Jul 31, 2013, 12:34 pm

Programs: LH HON, AMEX Plat, Avis Pres, Sixt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton G, Priority G, Hyatt Plat,Kempinski PC
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Hi Lurkers,
In CLT it is also not offered to FC pax...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.