Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2024, 7:26 am

Dear Lurkers,

I submitted request for refund my unused flights segments where the main segment has been cancelled and I did not continue/fly this booking then. Although I submitted that via particular link, I haven't received any feedback ID or email confirmation. Any chance to check if this request has been really received?
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:10 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by agoch
I understand, but they stopped replying completely. Could you nudge them into giving some sort of reply?

Hello agoch,

I have sent my colleagues a reminder, they will have another look into your case as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Markus
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Gamerska
Can someone explain why the Senator Hotline does not answer their phone lines? I am referring to the fact that both yesterday and today, I have been on hold for 40 minutes each time and listened to Muzak all that time.

This concerns my E-vouchers which will soon be expiring and which I will lose unless I am able to speak to someone.

Further, some months ago, when I called I was connected to South Africa, and the person told me that the Senator Line was a 24 hour number, and yet in the US we do not have access to it 24 by 7.

Anyone able to explain?
Hello Gamerska,

due to the recent strike situation and the high amount of incoming calls, the Senator Service was also affected by limited availability. Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Kind regards,

Markus
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Sonne1982
Hello LH Team,
Do you also offer a "Personal Assistant Service" for transferring guests arriving in First at the airport LAX (LH456 (First) connecting UA1497) is there a lounge I can use at LAX ?
THX
Hello Sonne,

Personal Assistant Service can be offered in Frankfurt, but not in Los Angeles, unfortunately. Is your connecting flight in Business Class?

Kind regards,

Markus
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by bjshep
Greetings. I am new to the forum and hope Im posting in the right place. I booked a MUC - BOS LH flight through United and purchased a seat directly through LH. Every 3 days it vanishes from my booking, and I have to call LH to have it reassigned. This is so frustrating but it is my only option if I want to keep the seat. Has anyone found a resolution? My flight is in 30 days and hope I dont have to keep this up only to not have the seat at check in. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hello bjshep,

it is a common issue with code share flights with United, as the flights are booked through a completely different booking system. The seats will keep vanishing, unfortunately. I'M sorry!

Kind regards,

Markus
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by romans
Dear Lurkers,

I submitted request for refund my unused flights segments where the main segment has been cancelled and I did not continue/fly this booking then. Although I submitted that via particular link, I haven't received any feedback ID or email confirmation. Any chance to check if this request has been really received?
Hello romans,

when did you request the refund and via which link?

Kind regards,

Markus
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello romans,

when did you request the refund and via which link?

Kind regards,

Markus
5./6. or 7.3.2024 https://www.lufthansa.com/br/en/canc...ns-and-refunds - One or more of the flights in my itinerary were cancelled and I want to have my ticket refunded. / https://www.lufthansa.com/sk/en/refund -> Request ticket refund manually

created another case ID FB 39356429. can someone check it?

Last edited by romans; Mar 18, 2024 at 11:48 am
Old Mar 12, 2024, 10:30 am

Programs: M&M Senator
Hello Gamerska,

due to the recent strike situation and the high amount of incoming calls, the Senator Service was also affected by limited availability. Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Kind regards,

Markus
Thanks for your response.

Can you however respond to the issue which I mentioned, and which, I believe affects many more people than myself.

It concerns the evouchers which are expiring on March 31.

1- There are those of us who have been waitlisted for upgrades using the vouchers. Travel is to take place after March 31.

2- There are those of us who have additional vouchers which we planned to book and use in upcoming months.

I understand the impact of the strikes, but LH needs to make a decision about these vouchers, specifically extending their validity. We can't call in, and yet the only way we can either attempt to book them or cancel waitlists and rebook them, is to call in.

I would think that you would prefer that those of us either booked for travel in April, May, June or later months, not call you at this time. I also would think that you would prefer that those of us planning to make reservations for further out not call at this time. Yet, we need to to do this ASAP.

Will LH be considering an extension on the validity of these vouchers?
Concerto and fereke like this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 7:35 am

Originally Posted by romans
5./6. or 7.3.2024 https://www.lufthansa.com/br/en/canc...ns-and-refunds - One or more of the flights in my itinerary were cancelled and I want to have my ticket refunded. / https://www.lufthansa.com/sk/en/refund -> Request ticket refund manually
Hi romans,

it is not unusal that the refund has not arrived yet. It might take up to 10 bank working days until it is visible in your account. In case you cannot see the refund by the beginning of next week, feel free to contact us again, we will then further investigate.

Kind regards,

Markus
romans likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by Gamerska
Thanks for your response.

Can you however respond to the issue which I mentioned, and which, I believe affects many more people than myself.

It concerns the evouchers which are expiring on March 31.

1- There are those of us who have been waitlisted for upgrades using the vouchers. Travel is to take place after March 31.

2- There are those of us who have additional vouchers which we planned to book and use in upcoming months.

I understand the impact of the strikes, but LH needs to make a decision about these vouchers, specifically extending their validity. We can't call in, and yet the only way we can either attempt to book them or cancel waitlists and rebook them, is to call in.

I would think that you would prefer that those of us either booked for travel in April, May, June or later months, not call you at this time. I also would think that you would prefer that those of us planning to make reservations for further out not call at this time. Yet, we need to to do this ASAP.

Will LH be considering an extension on the validity of these vouchers?

Hi Gamerska,

as per now, the vouchers will not be extended, unfortunately. I recommend to contact Miles & More directly with your request, as we here in the forum don't have access to Miles & More accounts or the specific system and are unable to guarantee any extension. I'm sorry!

Kind regards,

Markus
Old Mar 13, 2024, 7:38 am

Hi romans,

it is not unusal that the refund has not arrived yet. It might take up to 10 bank working days until it is visible in your account. In case you cannot see the refund by the beginning of next week, feel free to contact us again, we will then further investigate.

Kind regards,

Markus
LH already contacted me, it's all good, thank you!
Old Mar 13, 2024, 1:23 pm

Programs: M&M Senator
Hi Gamerska,

as per now, the vouchers will not be extended, unfortunately. I recommend to contact Miles & More directly with your request, as we here in the forum don't have access to Miles & More accounts or the specific system and are unable to guarantee any extension. I'm sorry!

Kind regards,

Markus

Baffling response - LH management has allowed the situation, i.e. the strikes, to arise in which we will lose our vouchers, But LH doesn't want to take accountability for it. It should be LH approaching Miles and More in the name of all the passengers ...
Old Mar 13, 2024, 2:44 pm

Hello Sonne,

Personal Assistant Service can be offered in Frankfurt, but not in Los Angeles, unfortunately. Is your connecting flight in Business Class?

Kind regards,

Markus
Yes, my connecting flight in in UA local fist class (business).
where does LH offer Personal Assistant Service in outstanding locations ?
Old Mar 14, 2024, 5:35 am

Originally Posted by Sonne1982
Yes, my connecting flight in in UA local fist class (business).
where does LH offer Personal Assistant Service in outstanding locations ?
Hello Sonne1982,

thank you for further details! Can you please, nevertheless, DM us your booking code and your full name so that we can get a better picture of your booking and give you the necessary information about the Personal Assistant?

Kind regards
Tania
Old Mar 14, 2024, 4:38 pm

ticket not issued 3 weeks

Hello I have not received a Lufthansa email confirmation with a PNR number. I cannot proceed with the rest of the travel plans until I have my ticket. I called customer service , but no definitive answer.
Any help would be appreciated.
Kindest Regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.