FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2020, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by more4less
Can someone provide the link to register? I cannot find it in the M&M webpage and neither in the app.

Thanks,
I think the link is personalized to each recepient, or it may be a "fake" registration requirement, ie.you don't actually have to actively register for the promotion. If I click the link in the mail, I just end on a generic "Thank you for registering" site (but with "coded" URL), but the e-mail is personalized with my name.
Old Jul 27, 2020, 9:41 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Its a targetted promotion, I got it, but of the 5 other family member accounts I monitor only my MIL (who hasn't flown in two years) got it. Registration/confirmation runs from July 20 to August 31, so they are probably doing the mailing in waves. And yes, you have to confirm.
Old Jul 27, 2020, 12:32 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Its a targetted promotion, I got it, but of the 5 other family member accounts I monitor only my MIL (who hasn't flown in two years) got it. Registration/confirmation runs from July 20 to August 31, so they are probably doing the mailing in waves. And yes, you have to confirm.
Thanks oliver2002,

Flying Blue extending status for 1 year and offering double miles and double status points, while M&M offering nada and the LH group being extremely slow in reimbursements(still waiting 4/4), not the ideal formula to gain back customers but probably they know better.
Old Jul 27, 2020, 1:26 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Your benefits at a glance

Registration period: from 20.7. to 31.8.2020
Travel period: from 1.8. to 30.9.2020
From September, we expect to be flying to 90% of short- and medium-haul destinations
Bring me Home” return flight promise on all fares, if coronavirus restrictions are imposed at your destination

The promotion is valid in the following countries

Fly within Germany or between Germany and Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK.
Old Jul 27, 2020, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
ah, sorry, didn't look targeted when I looked at it! But yes, registration required.

Can't make any use of it, but it sure is a sweet offer.
Old Jul 28, 2020, 12:30 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

My wife got the offer last night, confirming (to me) my theory that the mailing is happening in waves to every member.
Old Jul 29, 2020, 2:56 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
Anyone with LX received this? Or might this be a LH only offer?
Old Aug 3, 2020, 2:14 am

The promotion is now available for all and sundry to sign up on the M&M website: https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/de...sarbacont.html
Old Aug 3, 2020, 1:18 pm

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Your benefits at a glance

Registration period: from 20.7. to 31.8.2020
Travel period: from 1.8. to 30.9.2020
From September, we expect to be flying to 90% of short- and medium-haul destinations
Bring me Home” return flight promise on all fares, if coronavirus restrictions are imposed at your destination

The promotion is valid in the following countries

Fly within Germany or between Germany and Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK.
Is this only valid on LH-operated flights or also on EN-operated flights? I'm a bit confused, the fineprint says "operated by Deutsche Lufthansa AG", but a few lines later they are referring to LX, OS, SN, EN
Old Aug 3, 2020, 2:49 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ex-koelner
Is this only valid on LH-operated flights or also on EN-operated flights? I'm a bit confused, the fineprint says "operated by Deutsche Lufthansa AG", but a few lines later they are referring to LX, OS, SN, EN
Extracts from T&C.
  • This promotion only applies to flights in Economy Class operated by Deutsche Lufthansa AG within the travel period from 1.8. to 30.9.2020.
  • If you book through Lufthansa’s direct sales channel LH.com or through other sales channels of the Lufthansa Group, the airfare in euros will be used to calculate the award miles to be allocated. If you book through a third-party sales channel, i.e. a travel agency or travel portal, you will see from the ticket number whether this system is used for allocating award miles. If the first three digits of your ticket number are 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines), 082 (Brussels Airlines), 101 (Air Dolomiti) or Eurowings, award miles will be calculated according to the airfare.
Old Sep 2, 2020, 2:59 am

2x miles with the DKB M&M CC in October, but capped at 5000€:

https://www.miles-and-more.kartenabr...Aktionen.xhtml

Sammeln Sie mit Ihrem Umsatz doppelte Meilen

Ihre Treue zahlt sich aus: Wann immer Sie vom 1. bis zum 31.10.2020 mit Ihrer Lufthansa Miles & More Credit Card bezahlen, erhalten Sie doppelte Prämienmeilen1 auf alle Umsätze bis insgesamt 5.000 Euro im Aktionszeitraum.

1 Von der Aktion ausgenommen sind Umsätze beim Überweisungsservice, Bargeldauszahlungen, Guthabenauszahlungen und Bankentgelte (Kartenpreis, GAA-Entgelte etc.). Bitte beachten Sie, dass Sie im Aktionszeitraum (01.–31.10.2020) ausschließlich für Kreditkartenumsätze bis maximal 5.000 Euro mit Ihrer privaten Miles & More Blue Credit Card, Gold Credit Card oder einer privaten Kreditkarte mit Status 2 Prämienmeilen pro 2 Euro Kartenumsatz und mit Ihrer Miles & More Blue Credit Card Business, Gold Credit Card Business und einer Business-Kreditkarte mit Status 2 Prämienmeilen pro 1 Euro Kartenumsatz erhalten. Für alle weiteren Umsätze erhalten Sie wie gewohnt 1 Prämienmeile pro 2 Euro Kartenumsatz (private Kreditkarten) bzw. 1 Prämienmeile pro 1 Euro Kartenumsatz (Business-Kreditkarten). Die Gutschrift Ihrer zusätzlich gesammelten Meilen erfolgt ca. 10 Wochen nach Aktionsende auf Ihrem Miles & More Meilenkonto.
Old Oct 2, 2020, 2:22 am

Extra miles for flying LH/EW:

https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...moremiles.html
https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...moremiles.html

Up to 12 per 1 euro spent on airfare

Book by 31.10.2020 ,and travel from 1.11. to 31.12.2020
Registration period: from 1. to 31.10.2020
8 for every 1 euro airfare for members without frequent flyer status
12 for every 1 euro airfare for members with frequent flyer status
Valid for all travel classes

Terms and conditions

• This promotion is valid for all flights operated by Deutsche Lufthansa AG within the travel period from 1.11. to 31.12.2020, with no travel class restrictions.
  • With this promotion, you receive 8 award miles for every 1 euro spent on scheduled flights as a member without frequent flyer status, and 12 award miles for every 1 euro spent on scheduled flights as a member with frequent flyer status.
  • Double miles will not be awarded on Executive Bonus, HON Circle, select or status miles as part of this promotion.
  • To participate in this promotion, you must register by 31.10.2020.
  • Bookings can only be included if you quoted your Miles & More service card number at the time of booking.
  • This offer is non-transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More promotions.
  • The additional award miles will be credited automatically after each flight for a maximum of eight flights within the travel period.
  • Only flights for which the system used for calculating award miles is based on the airfare will receive additional incentives. The airfare is equivalent to the ticket price plus the surcharges charged by Lufthansa.
  • If you book through Lufthansa’s direct sales channel LH.com or through other sales channels of the Lufthansa Group, the airfare in euros will be used to calculate the award miles to be allocated. If you book through a third-party sales channel, i.e. a travel agency or travel portal, you will see from the ticket number whether this system is used for allocating award miles. If the first three digits of your ticket number are 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines), 082 (Brussels Airlines), 101 (Air Dolomiti) or Eurowings, award miles will be calculated according to the airfare.
chris63, more4less and kttosia like this.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 2:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
There was an odd sort of promotion mentioned over at VFT where you could get 10,000 miles for completing a questionnaire and booking a check-up appointment with PlusDental. It seemed a ridiculously easy 10,000 miles and I tried to sign up late last night, at about 23h30 (the confirmation email came at 23h48). However, after completing the questionnaire there was no place to input your email address. So I inputted it when I made the appointment on the landing page of PlusDental. But looking at the landing page today, it seems that they pulled the offer at midnight last night. Anyone else tried to have a go with this offer?

https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/de...me--plusdental
Old Nov 6, 2020, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
And there is a promotion at KeyClub, the bonus programme of UBS Switzerland bank, where you get 1,500 miles for exchanging a voucher worth CHF25 instead of CHF30. Nothing exciting, but ok if you don't know what to do with your KeyClub points.

https://keyclubestore2.ubs.com/app/N...KfPIjmkaASjzHL
Old Feb 11, 2021, 6:13 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Best Western Quadruple Miles Promo

BW is offering quadruple miles (2,000 instead of 500) on up to 3 stays in Q2. Obviously, you need to have your profile set to collect M&M miles rather than BW points.

The offer is valid for hotel stays in DE, AT, CH, LX, HU, HR, CZ, SI.

https://www.bestwestern.de/en/mmi_milespromotion.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.