Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2016, 11:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
thanks, found it just now, looks like they don't want to spread the news too much, or?
It's also in today's mileage balance newsletter, along with 10x at the new Worldshops in MUC T2S and 2x on SN longhauls to the US&CA
Old May 15, 2016, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by vincentjanv
The Economist now offers 11.400 miles until the end of May for Print+Digital subscriptions (new subscribers only!)

https://subscriptions.economist.com/...trpl/index.php
Has anyone re-applied for this and got the miles again? I took advantage of this last year and cancelled last year the subscription. Wondering if I will get the miles again.
Old May 15, 2016, 9:56 am

I haven't received my miles yet. Been a bit over a week. How long did it take you last time?
Old May 15, 2016, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by lhioseddy
I haven't received my miles yet. Been a bit over a week. How long did it take you last time?
I don't recall exactly but think it took a few weeks for the miles to be credited on my account
Old May 15, 2016, 11:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Hilton has a Q2 promo: 1500 & 2000 M&M miles for the first and second stay in May 1-August 31 2016. Details on M&M website.
I just booked a nonrefundable stay for this in the current Hilton sale, only to wake up this morning to find IHG have announced a Summer Accelerate promotion. Hilton don't have a 24 hour cooling off period like the airlines I suppose?
Old May 16, 2016, 9:53 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by Concerto
Hilton don't have a 24 hour cooling off period like the airlines I suppose?
NOPE.
Old May 17, 2016, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Hilton has a Q2 promo: 1500 & 2000 M&M miles for the first and second stay in May 1-August 31 2016. Details on M&M website.
I booked directly on the Hilton website but clicked through the German Qipu cashback website to get there. I think it's probably OK to do so without risking not getting the points, because it's not like booking through expedia or eBookers which really are third party websites. Any experience to the contrary?
Old May 18, 2016, 2:48 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Should be no issue if booked via Hilton.com
Old May 19, 2016, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well it was a link that led to the sale page of Hilton.com which currently offers 30% off prepaid bookings. So as it's part of the main Hilton thing it should be ok. I've never done Hilton before and had to sign up for HHonors. Someone over at VFT assured me that sale stays qualified for double dip points and miles.
Old May 19, 2016, 4:21 am

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
I booked directly on the Hilton website but clicked through the German Qipu cashback website to get there.
You should be ok, I've done it a couple times through other (swiss) cashback sites. And there was never an issue. Status recognized and points credited.

By the way, if you have no status yet and if your stay(s) are planned before aug.31st, you may register here for an instant gold status (extended if 4 stays before aug.31st).
Old May 19, 2016, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks for this! But are you sure I'm entitled to it, so to speak? Because it seems to be a promotion for Accenture employees and mentions making bookings with their corporate rate.
Old May 21, 2016, 10:44 am

Just an update, signed up for the Economist offer around the 6th of May. Got miles posted on the 20th. So about 2 weeks, 11,400 miles posted.
Old May 23, 2016, 2:56 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Thanks for this! But are you sure I'm entitled to it, so to speak? Because it seems to be a promotion for Accenture employees and mentions making bookings with their corporate rate.
You're absolutely right. Actually I took this link from loyaltylobby (thanks to John btw), but haven't used it. So can't tell you if you should give it a try or not. Since there is not much to loose, I probably would if I hadn't already a status.
Old May 24, 2016, 1:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by Artemio
You're absolutely right. Actually I took this link from loyaltylobby (thanks to John btw), but haven't used it. So can't tell you if you should give it a try or not. Since there is not much to loose, I probably would if I hadn't already a status.
Nothing to lose on a zero balance, fresh Hilton account. On the other hand ....
Old May 24, 2016, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, on the other hand I would like to profit from the promotion offering 3,500 M&M miles following two stays before end August, so I don't want anything to go wrong with my new HHonors account! But something tells me it won't be a major issue if I participate in the instant gold promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.