Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New LATAM Lounge SCL

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2023, 5:46 am

Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
we are flying QF J to sci then on to EZE on lan on a seperate ticket.
we do not have. visa as they are pretty hard to get in oz.
what are the chances of qf checking them all the way thru?
we have been told QF do not interline.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 2:18 pm

Programs: LH FTL, LATAM Platinum, KL Silver, UA Premier Silver
Chances for a check-through of your luggage are basically zero and I am not sure how you want to make your connection without visa, as you will have to go landside to re-check your bags after clearing Chilean immigration and customs… 🤔

Also, allow yourself plenty of time between flights, as lines at the different check-points (both getting in and out) can be lenghty, just as distances inside the terminal(s).

To get this thread back to its original content, you will be entitled to use the LA lounge, if your leg to EZE is booked in Y+ (no C class on LA flights to EZE anymore).
Old Aug 13, 2023, 7:41 am

Flying JFK-SCL in a few weeks. Will I be able to access lounge if SCL is final destination or is it only available pre-flight / between connections?
Old Aug 13, 2023, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by pnwinter
Flying JFK-SCL in a few weeks. Will I be able to access lounge if SCL is final destination or is it only available pre-flight / between connections?
Exactly - it is in the airside international departures area (where you have already technically left the country). You'll be routed directly to immigration upon arrival.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.