Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help w Latam booking

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2023, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Help w Latam booking

Hi guys- bit of a strange one I was hoping someone could help me with.
I made a Latam booking for Sao Paulo to Rio thru google flights using CheapOAir because it was about half the price of the other site options.

Naturally I'm skeptical that it worked...

But I have a 045 ticket number and a PNR... but I can't seem to pull up the PNL on the Latam webpage under manage my booking or checkin.
Any ideas of another site I can use to pull it up? Or is the best bet to call them? Anyone have any experience with the bookings not showing up till a little later (this was about 2 hours ago) on the Latam site?

Thanks v much
Old Aug 15, 2023, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by 747-400
Hi guys- bit of a strange one I was hoping someone could help me with.
I made a Latam booking for Sao Paulo to Rio thru google flights using CheapOAir because it was about half the price of the other site options.

Naturally I'm skeptical that it worked...

But I have a 045 ticket number and a PNR... but I can't seem to pull up the PNL on the Latam webpage under manage my booking or checkin.
Any ideas of another site I can use to pull it up? Or is the best bet to call them? Anyone have any experience with the bookings not showing up till a little later (this was about 2 hours ago) on the Latam site?

Thanks v much
On the LATAM home page there is an option where can be the "Admin" for your reservations. Enter the email you used to make the booking. They will send you an email with a link. See if this works for you. That's how I got it work for my LATAM booking made on Delta.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.