New LATAM Lounge SCL

Old Dec 7, 2022, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
New LATAM Lounge SCL

Beautiful New 3 Lounge concept at SCL. I visited all 3 lounges and they are progressively nicer from right to left. My favorite lounge in South America now.

CoweyB and IndyHoosier like this.
Old Dec 8, 2022, 7:57 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,, Oman Air Gold
I look forward to trying them out tomorrow morning.
Brandinho1 likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2022, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CoweyB
I look forward to trying them out tomorrow morning.
Let us know what you thought.
Old Dec 9, 2022, 5:47 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Was there a couple of weeks ago, and as nice as the lounge looks, I found the food selection during breakfast time to be extremely underwhelming. Mostly sugary stuff and cold sandwiches, definitely not what I would expect from a flagship lounge.
Old Dec 9, 2022, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by Deckter
Was there a couple of weeks ago, and as nice as the lounge looks, I found the food selection during breakfast time to be extremely underwhelming. Mostly sugary stuff and cold sandwiches, definitely not what I would expect from a flagship lounge.
just checked and they have self-service scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, potatoes, roasted tomatoes, pancakes and syrup as the hot items. Its a great lounge. The best thing is is one of those orange juice machines where it squeezes the oranges in front of you - Im on my third one!

Brandinho1 likes this.

Last edited by CoweyB; Dec 9, 2022 at 6:53 am
Old Dec 9, 2022, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Let us know what you thought.
Im really impressed. Very large, quiet and stylish.

Brandinho1 likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 8:34 am

Programs: CX Gold
Apologies to hijack slightly and thanks in advance! Does anyone know if they let in QF28 fliers (again)? QF agent says no... but it seems poor that premium pax have no lounge in SCL before a 12hr overnight in to SYD. It would be a shame to miss out on such a good looking new lounge!
Old Dec 12, 2022, 1:04 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by simonjp
Apologies to hijack slightly and thanks in advance! Does anyone know if they let in QF28 fliers (again)? QF agent says no... but it seems poor that premium pax have no lounge in SCL before a 12hr overnight in to SYD. It would be a shame to miss out on such a good looking new lounge!
I am not sure, maybe yes if you booked with the marketing flight LA807?
Old Dec 13, 2022, 8:54 am

Programs: CX Gold
Originally Posted by Semphyra
I am not sure, maybe yes if you booked with the marketing flight LA807?
Sadly not, I'm on the QF code. They used to work with LATAM but I guess post split from OW left some scars...
Old Dec 13, 2022, 10:12 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, IHG Plat., former LH HON (now Silver), Bonvoy Titanium
It is indeed very nice. Oddly, for this very large lounge, only bathrooms are located at the entrance
Old Dec 14, 2022, 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by IsleSeat
It is indeed very nice. Oddly, for this very large lounge, only bathrooms are located at the entrance
I can only speak for the signature lounge but the bathrooms I used were at the end furthest from the entrance.beyond the bar and hot food area.
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 11:37 pm

Ive just used the SCL Latam lounge whilst flying IB. It really is a wonderful place, what a lounge should be: a relaxing place to while away a period of time when awaiting your flight.

It is not so much the food and drink, although they seemed good to me, but the atmosphere and feel of the place. Ten out of ten to the designers for creating an excellent place.

On the way out I said to the lounge dragon that it was a really nice lounge, the layout and the artwork, and she metamorphosed into an angel and offered to show me around the others lounges as there seems to be more than one. Alas, although being shown around lounges, particularly by an angel, is the sort of thing that interests me, I had to rush off to board. Next time she told me!
malagajohn and IndyHoosier like this.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 10:14 am

Programs: Delta PM, LATAM Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton, Hertz Gold, Silvercar, Sixt
Originally Posted by Greenpen
Ive just used the SCL Latam lounge whilst flying IB. It really is a wonderful place, what a lounge should be: a relaxing place to while away a period of time when awaiting your flight.

It is not so much the food and drink, although they seemed good to me, but the atmosphere and feel of the place. Ten out of ten to the designers for creating an excellent place.

On the way out I said to the lounge dragon that it was a really nice lounge, the layout and the artwork, and she metamorphosed into an angel and offered to show me around the others lounges as there seems to be more than one. Alas, although being shown around lounges, particularly by an angel, is the sort of thing that interests me, I had to rush off to board. Next time she told me!
So much this!
After an overlong wait to clear DPI, x-ray and scanners, entering the Signature Lounge was truly an oasis. Quiet, slightly posh, well maintained, and display after display of different appetizers, entrees, snacks, desserts, etc, as well as a large selection of unique and mid-shelf alcoholic beverages. Lounge Manager stopped in to ask if we needed anything, were we taken care of, etc. A great experience at the end of a great 3 week trip around Chile.
We were flying D1 SCL-ATL, and only CL in MEX could be in the same strata that I've enjoyed over the past year in this hemisphere.
Old Jul 26, 2023, 11:17 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by dtwlarry
So much this!
After an overlong wait to clear DPI, x-ray and scanners, entering the Signature Lounge was truly an oasis..
The old international terminal with separate immigration and security for premium pax was much better and the lounge was not bad either.

Noted some construction work after the check in area, perhaps they will reinstate this feature ?
Old Jul 26, 2023, 6:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by behuman
The old international terminal with separate immigration and security for premium pax was much better and the lounge was not bad either.

Noted some construction work after the check in area, perhaps they will reinstate this feature ?
As to your second point, I sure hope so. As to the first point, when there was only 1 immigration officer on hand, the line could turn into a mess that didn't all fit in the area. When properly staffed, a great thing. And the lounge was the best on the continent, and probably remained so until the new ones opened.
Semphyra likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.