Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM Status Match

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2024, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by Italian_Kayaker
New LATAM Black member. After 4 flights on LATAM and 2 on Delta, I can say that all the published benefits are recognized seamlessly. Things to note:

1. You will not get access to Delta Comfort Plus.

2. If you really want to get upgrades on LATAM, you should probably get a LATAM credit card to boost your upgrade priority. I never came close to securing an upgrade.

3. If you are connecting from LATAM to Delta, your Delta flight gets canceled, and you get rebooked on a different Delta flight, tell the Delta Sky Club service agent that you checked bags and they need to be rebooked too... The LATAM and Delta baggage systems are not perfectly integrated (fortunately, I had a suspicion that would be the case).
Will you get access to Delta Exit row seats?
Old Mar 14, 2024, 12:28 am

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
Hi all! Just paid $199 to do the match to LATAM Black from USA. Is there a thread elsewhere with data points for when you got / didn't get upgrades on LATAM's routes? Looking at LAX <=> Lima in particular (which, of course, I realize may be more difficult than others... but hopefully not w/ 2x flights a day!)

And, Delta Skyclub access is NOT possible on basic economy tickets, even the International ones? That's a shame for sure...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.