Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

How early can I go airside at SCL?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Platinum, ITA Executive, HH Silver, IHG Silver

Hi, I am flying to CJC in November. My flight is at 7 am, so it might be easier and more convenient for me to just spend the night at the airport. I am a Comodoro (through a status match), but that is probably irrelevant as there is no domestic OW lounge anyway.

I do however have a LoungeClub membership, allowing me to get into the Pacific Club lounge, which apparently operates 24/7. Staying there for a few hours would be great.

If I do online check in, would the security at SCL let me through the night before? Does anyone know if the Pacific Lounge have any restrictions on how long I can stay there?
Old Oct 13, 2014, 6:30 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
I would recommend staying at the Holiday Inn Express adjacent to the Terminal. It only adds a 2min walk plus security control, which is usually no issue for SCL domestic ...

I don't know the hours and access overnight to Pacific Club, but there are no sofas or the like, so you'll have to sleep in a chair ...
Old Nov 10, 2014, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Platinum, ITA Executive, HH Silver, IHG Silver
I don't really mind sleeping in a chair. Assuming that the info on their own website is true (ie. the lounge is open 24/7), then how would I do it? Check in online and try going through security in the middle of the night?

How reliable is mobile check in with LAN?
Old Nov 10, 2014, 12:22 pm

Programs: OW Emerald SPG Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by XmaX
I don't really mind sleeping in a chair. Assuming that the info on their own website is true (ie. the lounge is open 24/7), then how would I do it? Check in online and try going through security in the middle of the night?

How reliable is mobile check in with LAN?
You'll be able to print your boarding pass at the 48 hour mark. If you are not checking bags you don't even need to go to the check-in counter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.