Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Lima Airport: Domestic arrival from Cusco to International Terminal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lima Airport: Domestic arrival from Cusco to International Terminal?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2019, 7:51 am

August. We got a reschedule notice from both United and Avianca and were moved to a different flight, which is actually why I initially asked the question. I think we are good on the flight we are on now but will keep a close eye on it. Thanks.
Old May 15, 2019, 10:54 am

Programs: Alaska MVP 100K
A related question for the many excellent experts in this forum!

I am flying CUZ-LIM, arriving 8:22 am, then depart LIM-SCL 9:29 am. All on LATAM, but separate tickets. I will need to check one bag. Is this doable at all, or should I pay a change fee to get on the very early (arriving c. 7:00 am)?

Many thanks!
Old May 15, 2019, 4:00 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold
Originally Posted by LGACIC
A related question for the many excellent experts in this forum!

I am flying CUZ-LIM, arriving 8:22 am, then depart LIM-SCL 9:29 am. All on LATAM, but separate tickets. I will need to check one bag. Is this doable at all, or should I pay a change fee to get on the very early (arriving c. 7:00 am)?

Many thanks!
IF you decide to just have a carry-on and assuming you can check-in online for both flights, you might make it, but the stars have to be aligned for you and you have to move really fast upon landing off the plane, out of the domestic terminal, up the stairs through security, passport control and then run to gate. High chance flight will be closed when you get to the gate.

With a checked bag, no way.
Old May 16, 2019, 9:44 am

Programs: Alaska MVP 100K
Originally Posted by carlosdca
IF you decide to just have a carry-on and assuming you can check-in online for both flights, you might make it, but the stars have to be aligned for you and you have to move really fast upon landing off the plane, out of the domestic terminal, up the stairs through security, passport control and then run to gate. High chance flight will be closed when you get to the gate.

With a checked bag, no way.
Thanks! Looks like I'll swallow the extra charges and get on the earlier flight.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA1K B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Does anyone know what the MCT time is for INTL-DOM? I know DOM-INTL is 90 MIN, I have an 87 minute connection both on LATAM but booked separately, will LATAM interline or will I be forced to check luggage once arriving at LIM? ( I am aware of the screening procedure with the luggage)
Old Jan 27, 2024, 1:29 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
Hi all! Resurrecting this thread in the post-COVID era:

What's the recommended MCT these days from USA => Lima => Cusco, and the reverse Cusco => Lima => USA as well? Both for tickets purchased thru on LATAM (the only carrier where this is possible), and when USA <=> Lima is separate from the LATAM Lima <=> Cusco ticket. No one will have checked luggage in my group (or at least... they'd better not LOL)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.