Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KLM wants fully flat beds in business

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2011, 8:17 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum for Life, BMI Gold, EK Skywards Gold, BA Gold, IC Hotels Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by Gajan
The B77W were delivered with 3-4-3. Maybe when the next major overhaul for the B772 come up will they go for 3-4-3 there as well (as I thought that was the plan).

Gajan
Not that I am on them very often but you have to hope not. If it was that big a revenue raiser you would have thought it would be done already...AF couldn't get them all converted quickly enough!
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:52 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by Gajan
Maybe when the next major overhaul for the B772 come up will they go for 3-4-3 there as well (as I thought that was the plan).

Gajan
Maybe wishful thinking but when the next major overhaul for the B77W comes up, they should go for 3-3-3 there as well (as I thought should be the plan).

That and flat beds in C would be my preferred way for KL to reduce capacity
Old Jun 7, 2011, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by MichielR
Maybe wishful thinking but when the next major overhaul for the B77W comes up, they should go for 3-3-3 there as well (as I thought should be the plan).
They won't (sadly) and I don't think it ever was the plan to go back to 3x3x3. I fear Gajan is probably right about the 772 too although I don't have any information about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.