Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX-MIA in Mint

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2021, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cat88L3
Ok, so it turns out that there is an issue with Mint bookings. IT team is aware and they said that this should be fixed by tonight. The CSR rep also said that there is going to be a huge schedule change with flights tonight. So everyone stay tuned and fingers crossed that the damage is minimal
i kinda figured. Hopefully nothing too drastic.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 5:13 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Yeah, I asked on Twitter and I wasn't feeling the canned response. Twitter is my normal go to, but I thought this case was worth a phone call. The Jetblue rep sent a message to her IT team as she was confused as to why there were no MInt seats on any flights as well. So yes, there is going to be a schedule change in the system, but there is also something wrong with Mint bookings
Old Mar 30, 2021, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Cat88L3
I was thinking about doing the Delta One to/from Vegas but declined when I heard about the lack of full inflight service due to COVID. Comparing the Delta One vs Mint, Delta is $642 and Jetblue is $781 currently from JFK
D1 is definitely worth avoiding for now until service is restored. The extra ~$150 is worth it to fly Mint, especially if you can get Mint Suite.
SFO777 and Cat88L3 like this.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Imprettyfly
Hi everyone. Hope can get some advice. They have mint tickets for one way at $514. Should I book this price or can I expect any price drops? Any advice would help. Looking for around June 2021. And if I should book, when should I get my tickets now or wait?
you are a few days late..... the fare was $442 just a few days ago.... same with AA
Old Mar 30, 2021, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
you are a few days late..... the fare was $442 just a few days ago.... same with AA
they had AA flights for that much but all mint was $514 when I checked their site and google flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.