Website error

Old Aug 29, 2019, 6:53 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
It may not be RCN. It may just be a corrupted cookie in your browser. Try:

a) Clearing cookies
b) Using an incognito/private browsing window
c) Using a different browser

Odds are that it will work. I see these errors all the time with Jetblue's website.
I tried a different approach. When my cellphone was connected to Wi-Fi (RCN), I could not check in in the JetBlue app. But once I turned off Wi-Fi and started using cellular data, I could check in right away.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 11:25 am
Suspended

Additional Mosaic Same-Day Change Benefits
  • You can make your confirmed same-day changes online (www.jetblue.com), on our mobile app, or via the dedicated Mosaic line or at the airport beginning a full 24 hours (in the time zone of the departing flight) prior to your original scheduled flight.
  • Same-day change fee is waived.
  • All other same-day change guidelines apply.
thx but does: All other same-day change guidelines apply mean that if the fare for the flight Id like to SDC to is more then what I paid I have to anti up the difference? Unlike say UA where the fare isnt (wasnt) important only that the same fare basis code is >0, and the fare could be $100s more and theres no payment needed so I paid $99 for my flight and the flight I want to SDC to is $399 but with UA as long as whatever code basis I paid is >0 I can do SDC for $0 Honestly Im not even sure what fare basis codes B6 has. Or all that B6 looks at is that there are seats available for sale in the cabin Im tkted in and bingo just tell them which flight# you now want and no additional $$ is needed
Old Aug 29, 2019, 12:10 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by craz
thx but does: All other same-day change guidelines apply mean that if the fare for the flight Id like to SDC to is more then what I paid I have to anti up the difference? Unlike say UA where the fare isnt (wasnt) important only that the same fare basis code is >0, and the fare could be $100s more and theres no payment needed so I paid $99 for my flight and the flight I want to SDC to is $399 but with UA as long as whatever code basis I paid is >0 I can do SDC for $0 Honestly Im not even sure what fare basis codes B6 has. Or all that B6 looks at is that there are seats available for sale in the cabin Im tkted in and bingo just tell them which flight# you now want and no additional $$ is needed
It's simple with JetBlue. As a Mosaic there are no fees period for SDC. No change fees. No fare difference. As long as there is a seat on the same itinerary (or even at airports in the same metro like JFK vs. LGA) then you can change for free up to 24 hours before your scheduled flight as a Mosaic.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 1:50 pm
Suspended

It's simple with JetBlue. As a Mosaic there are no fees period for SDC. No change fees. No fare difference. As long as there is a seat on the same itinerary (or even at airports in the same metro like JFK vs. LGA) then you can change for free up to 24 hours before your scheduled flight as a Mosaic.
Great and thx, wish I had known that before this but it wasnt really needed, till next week. Problem will be if theres an aisle still open hate middle and windows. I did try callingB6 about it before I reposted my last post but I guess with the hurricane acomin it would take hrs till they picked up

1 last question is it like UA where both the tkted flight and the new one are within the 24 hr window. With UA If Im booked on say a 10am and want the 3pm and its now 12pm I cant do SDC till its 3PM or I can but not for a flight after 12pm?

Last edited by craz; Aug 29, 2019 at 1:58 pm
Old Aug 29, 2019, 1:58 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by craz
Great and thx, wish I had known that before this but it wasnt really needed, till next week. Problem will be if theres an aisle still open hate middle and windows. I did try callingB6 about it before I reposted my last post but I guess with the hurricane acomin it would take hrs till they picked up

1 last question is it like UA where both the tkted flight and the new one are within the 24 hr window. With UA If Im booked on say a 10am and want the 3pm and its now 112pm I cant do SDC till its 3PM or I can but not for a flight after 12pm?
Same day means same calendar day, but as per above, Mosaics can re-book for another flight on the same calendar day as the originally booked flight beginning 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 3:14 pm
Suspended

Same day means same calendar day, but as per above, Mosaics can re-book for another flight on the same calendar day as the originally booked flight beginning 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
THX again, couldnt find anything on their site and wouldnt try calling till late Tues after the hurricane has passed thru where it will be heading
Old Sep 3, 2019, 8:11 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
I can't even search for flights on the website
Old Sep 9, 2019, 2:27 pm

Website has not allowed online bookings for at least the past 3 hours. I get the feeling the executives have no idea that the web team doesn't know what they're doing. How much money must they be losing with the website not working all this time? Tried calling the Mosaic line (from Europe) to book a flight, and was on hold forever and gave up.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.