FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Website error
Thread: Website error
View Single Post
Old Aug 29, 2019, 12:10 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by craz
thx but does: All other same-day change guidelines apply mean that if the fare for the flight Id like to SDC to is more then what I paid I have to anti up the difference? Unlike say UA where the fare isnt (wasnt) important only that the same fare basis code is >0, and the fare could be $100s more and theres no payment needed so I paid $99 for my flight and the flight I want to SDC to is $399 but with UA as long as whatever code basis I paid is >0 I can do SDC for $0 Honestly Im not even sure what fare basis codes B6 has. Or all that B6 looks at is that there are seats available for sale in the cabin Im tkted in and bingo just tell them which flight# you now want and no additional $$ is needed
It's simple with JetBlue. As a Mosaic there are no fees period for SDC. No change fees. No fare difference. As long as there is a seat on the same itinerary (or even at airports in the same metro like JFK vs. LGA) then you can change for free up to 24 hours before your scheduled flight as a Mosaic.