Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2017, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by RWPrincess
You wouldn't get any benefits in February 2018. The status goes according to date of flight not date of booking.
Even though email confirmation clearly says 2 free bags?

Have you experienced this, or are you surmising?
silverforumsurf likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 12:29 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
My experience is that the benefits stick, but purely as a shortcoming on Jetblue IT side. I wouldn't try rebooking that trip post Mosaic
silverforumsurf likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 9:41 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Originally Posted by blueman2
I got the email and the 15,000 points within 3 days of the flight that pushed me over the goal. First flight was booked before applying, so I guess they fixed that issue. Given the 5-6 RT SFO-JFK/FLL trips I plan to do in Mint every year, I should be able to keep Mosaic on dollar spend.

Smart challenge by B6. As 2MM on United, I typically fly them since I get better treatment overall. But the benefits of Mosaic are better than the benefits for 2MM, especially the ability to cancel tickets and reuse them later on B6. That is HUGE.

Thanks JetBlue!
I also find that (particularly with the cuts, but even before them) the Mosaic product is so much better than premium longhaul that I never looked back.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 9:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by latke
Even though email confirmation clearly says 2 free bags?

Have you experienced this, or are you surmising?
I've experienced it on another airline after losing my status. I booked with status and on the day of the trip, I was no longer upgrade eligible.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 5:25 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
I've experienced it on another airline after losing my status. I booked with status and on the day of the trip, I was no longer upgrade eligible.
Upgrade eligibility is definitely not the same as baggage allowance
Old Nov 6, 2017, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
2018 credentials arrived today after qualifying in September.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 4:36 am

Programs: SPG Plat
Every airline is different, I’ve been upgraded on flights after ny status expired

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.