Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017

Old Jul 14, 2017, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, B6 Mosaic

Status Match/Challenge for 2017 is back!

https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/tru...ID=17424085245

I am already Mosaic, but it let me sign up for the challenge anyway!
Old Jul 14, 2017, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by FLLUAFlyer
Status Match/Challenge for 2017 is back!

https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/tru...ID=17424085245

I am already Mosaic, but it let me sign up for the challenge anyway!
That's good! That means you could qualify for 2018 with the 3750 points right? I am definitely not requalifying for 2018 if I actually need the 15000 points this year.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The ability to requalify on a challenge even if already holding the status is not new; I've done it each year now. And I'm almost certainly going to get it again now.

Also, the company clarified explicitly that the 15k bonus points for qualifying will be credited. I know that was confusing to some last year.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by sbm12
The ability to requalify on a challenge even if already holding the status is not new; I've done it each year now. And I'm almost certainly going to get it again now.

Also, the company clarified explicitly that the 15k bonus points for qualifying will be credited. I know that was confusing to some last year.
Well, this is good news, and the challenge is very timely for me considering I have a SFO-FLL tonight in Mint, and another next week! ^
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:15 pm

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
Anyone know if they will status match to Alaska MVP? Seems strange that this is the only status level from all the domestic carriers that's excluded...

EDIT: Well, it looks like AA gold is excluded as well, even thought DL and UA low level elite is included. Strange.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:17 pm

Yeah - what's up with the discrimination against low level AA elites?
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:28 pm

Programs: Virgin America
This is awesome! I am virgin elevate silver, I'm not sure what proof to send them. Any help?
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by skron
This is awesome! I am virgin elevate silver, I'm not sure what proof to send them. Any help?
Originally Posted by Promo page
Acceptable proof includes a copy of your statement or current credentials card.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Too bad EMS spending doesn't count. If not, I'll need a mileage run in addition to the two trips already booked.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:40 pm

I guess I'm unsure about what both of those are...

What statement? Credit card? This doesn't show my status.
credentials card? I don't have any card that says I'm elevate silver..

I could take a screenshot of my virgin america profile which says that I'm silver and has my elevate number. Maybe that would work.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Try it and let us know!
Old Jul 14, 2017, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by ralphs
Try it and let us know!
I called and confirmed it will work. Has anyone submitted yet? I just did and I didn't get any real confirmation that my request was submitted. It just took me back to jetblue home page.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 1:26 pm

Programs: Marriott and MLife Platinum, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Elite, Hyatt Explorist
Screenshot worked just fine for me--after hitting submit, the following immediately appeared:

"You have successfully registered for the Mosaic Challenge."

I thought perhaps I had selected the wrong icon because my intent was to register for the Mosaic Status Match, but upon trying again, it pulled up a message saying that my information had already been submitted and was being reviewed.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Just hope it doesn't take the full two weeks to decide on status as I have a flight in 10 days.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 1:56 pm

Anyone ask them about the AA Gold exclusion? Does seem strange given it's the same qualification as the UA/DL equivalents.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.