Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

FlyFi...am I the only one who has issues?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FlyFi...am I the only one who has issues?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2021, 12:49 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Internet service started after takeoff and then ended as the final descent started
Old Nov 21, 2021, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by dx3003
Internet service started after takeoff and then ended as the final descent started
It's advertised as gate-to-gate In practice this does not work, at least on the Airbus A320/321 as when the engines start and the aircraft switches from APU to engine power the wifi goes through a reset cycle. On the Embraer it is seamless, and I don't know how it is on the A220.

-J.
Old Dec 23, 2021, 8:06 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
I was on a fully booked flight from ORD to BOS and noticed that FlyFi speeds were quite slow today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.