Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Lounge options?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2016, 7:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Brighton Line
Don't forget an outdoor rooftop area that is behind security with a great view of the parking lot structure.
Plus wifi and, if you know where to look, plugs. :-:
Old Nov 2, 2016, 6:48 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Follow up question: If I cannot change flight and have to stay 5 hours, which lounge is better: Air France in Terminal 1 or Wingtips in Terminal 4?
Old Nov 12, 2016, 12:24 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Well, I tried to get into terminal 1 but was refused by security since ticket was terminal 5. I asked for supervisor,who came, but he also refused . But then went to terminal 4 to use wingtips lounge and got in without issue. Security saw I was terminal 5 and asked if I knew this, but still let me in. Sitting in wing tips now. Quite nice and decent food.

So I recommend avoiding term 1 and going to Wingtips in term 4
Old Nov 15, 2016, 7:25 pm

Programs: Kettle Class
I'd have voted for Wingtips, too. Especially if late afternoon or early evening.

Originally Posted by blueman2
Follow up question: If I cannot change flight and have to stay 5 hours, which lounge is better: Air France in Terminal 1 or Wingtips in Terminal 4?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.