Community
Wiki Posts
Search

jetblue interview process

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2010, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

I got the Airport Ops Position!

After almost 3 months of interviewing, finger printing, drug testing, and going through a very detailed background check, I finally was offered the job!!! Very excited! I am headed to MCO in June for training.
Old May 17, 2010, 5:05 pm

First off congratulations sir ....Now guys i need your help..Tomorrow is orientation for me i have to go to MCO and come back to the classes..what could i expect through all of this? ....thanks^
Old May 17, 2010, 7:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by FrizzleFry
After almost 3 months of interviewing, finger printing, drug testing, and going through a very detailed background check, I finally was offered the job!!! Very excited! I am headed to MCO in June for training.
Congrats!
Old May 17, 2010, 7:52 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FrizzleFry
Welcome to Jetblue!!
Old May 19, 2010, 8:07 am

Talking

Congrats on being hired!! Best of luck in training! I had my in person interview last Friday, I think it went very good so now I am just waiting to hear back and hopefully I will be moving forward too!
Old May 19, 2010, 4:45 pm

Well I got an email today stating that they choose another canidate for the position I will continue checking the website, but does anyone know since I was not choosen for this postion at this time can I still re-apply for the same position if another one comes available at a later time?

I guess I am little confused because they sent me another email stating that I was not eligible for A/O position at another city which I applied for as well, since I already interview with in the past 12 months. Does that mean any A/O position that comes available I can not re apply for a year?
Old Jul 7, 2010, 6:53 am

JB Application

I applied for a position at JB two months ago and the app is still saying "under consideration"
Anyone have any similar instances with JB employment apps?
It is a long time to be under consideration.....
Old Aug 31, 2010, 12:01 pm

AO Training

Are there any recent new employees who went to training in MCO for airport operations reading this thread? If so, how were the 4 tests that they give? Hard? Easy?
Old Sep 3, 2010, 7:39 pm

Hello all!

I'm new to these forums and have recently gone through the initial stages of the jetBlue interview/hiring process. I went to the group interview and was given the form to take the drug test. Well...I went to my testing site but was unable to *ahem* complete the test. Anyhoo, the technician said I could "just come back on Monday (the 30th) with the form" problem is, I was given the form by the jetBlue recruiter.

I have since called the number that was on the form (Drug & Alcohol Dept) and left a couple of messages but have not gotten a response. I'm worried that this missed drug test will screw my chances of getting the job.

Thoughts? Advice?
Old Sep 3, 2010, 8:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Do you no longer have the form? Did you lose it? Or did the testing center keep it? Or is there something else that I'm missing???

If you do not take the drug test you definitely won't get the job. I'm pretty certain of that.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by sbm12
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Do you no longer have the form? Did you lose it? Or did the testing center keep it? Or is there something else that I'm missing???

If you do not take the drug test you definitely won't get the job. I'm pretty certain of that.
The testing center definitely kept the form.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:16 am

Dependant

Does anyone know if jetBlue accepts dependants on their flying benefits? My son is 31 years old and handicapped (does not walk) and would like to know if I were hired by jetblue would they accept him as well as a spouse. Anyone out there in a similar situation? Thanks!
Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:25 am

Programs: Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by straitfan
Does anyone know if jetBlue accepts dependants on their flying benefits? My son is 31 years old and handicapped (does not walk) and would like to know if I were hired by jetblue would they accept him as well as a spouse. Anyone out there in a similar situation? Thanks!
Kids get flight benefits IIRC.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 12:13 am

Dependants

Originally Posted by amejr999
Kids get flight benefits IIRC.
Thank you, but this isn't a kid. He is 31 years old and physically handicapped. He does not walk and is my child. Being 31 years old, I would think would be over the age limit for flying benefits, but he is a dependant. Does anyone know of any situations like this? Thank you.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 7:43 pm

Programs: UA
Children up to age 21 or 23, I forget which.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.