Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eating moderately- reservations needed?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2020, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jib71
The businesses along there (incl. PowWow) got shunted out around 2008-2009, They stood empty for the longest time before the new building went up.I didn't hear that they reopened elsewhere. So long ago now I wouldn't know how to find out, although I guess some of the remaining old-timers on the street might know what the previous business owners did ...
Had the baby at that time, which explains why I’m only now returning to the area. Thanks for the response. That’s Tokyo for you. At least MrLapLap got his beloved Azabu Ramen back, shoved to another street. He was genuinely in mourning when he found it had been closed.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 10:55 am

We were there a few months back as a family of 4. I'd say our most expensive meal, and the only one we had planned before we landed, cost about $250 USD (a theme restaurant we thought the kids would like). Our cheapest may have been a noodle place in Shibuya Station, which was about $20 USD for all four of us. We often ate at conveyor belt sushi places for around $40-$45 USD. We found it a lot more affordable than we were expecting.
Adam1222 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.