What to do in Kobe / Osaka?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What to do in Kobe / Osaka?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2010, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by RichardInSF
Uh...and what does that make Tokyo, chopped liver?
Well, Tokyo food is great, but Osaka just does it better. Actually, I have read and heard that from Japanese people. Of course, there are regional biases, but that is the general consensus that I feel my Japanese friends have.

Osaka seems to lack the cultural variety that Tokyo has, and the citizens of Osaka make up for that by gastronomic adventures.
From http://www.osaka-info.jp/en/
We are proud of being the 'Food Capital' of Japan. Let us boast about the wide selection of delicious food we are waiting to serve you.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 2:57 am

Programs: Tokyo Monorail Diamond-Encrusted-Platinum
Originally Posted by Flyer123456789
Well, Tokyo food is great, but Osaka just does it better. Actually, I have read and heard that from Japanese people. Of course, there are regional biases, but that is the general consensus that I feel my Japanese friends have.

Osaka seems to lack the cultural variety that Tokyo has, and the citizens of Osaka make up for that by gastronomic adventures.
From http://www.osaka-info.jp/en/
We are proud of being the 'Food Capital' of Japan. Let us boast about the wide selection of delicious food we are waiting to serve you.
I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body. Then I realized who was telling me this.
(Elmo Philips)
Old Sep 24, 2010, 9:48 am

Programs: UA MP
Originally Posted by ninja138
I could give you a list of places and things you can do out of work in the area, as I have lived there (and was just there last week); but you give no clues as to where your interests lie or what you would like to see.
I agree with this as well (although I'm still in Osaka!).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.