Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO lounge nightmare

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2023, 7:07 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Regarding the online boarding pass topic. I presented one at SFO BA lounge (connected from PDX). They printed me a paper one and gave me admittance with no questions asked. Reception was staffed by JL personnel.

​​​​​I was flying F. The lounge was full, but F section had plenty of space. Could use some windows, but not gonna complain with the crowd I saw in outer lounge.
Old Oct 6, 2023, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by TravelerMSY
I’m originating in SFO and not checking bags. Are either of these options CX BA worth arriving early for? I’m in JL F.
Food looks good in the re-opened CX lounge. Don’t know open hours for this lounge. Have asked in that thread.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35624322-post11.html
Old Oct 6, 2023, 2:36 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by venk
Food looks good in the re-opened CX lounge. Don’t know open hours for this lounge. Have asked in that thread.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35624322-post11.html
thanks. There’s a CX flight within an hour of mine, so I assume it will be open.
Old Oct 6, 2023, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by TravelerMSY
thanks. There’s a CX flight within an hour of mine, so I assume it will be open.
Looks like only on Wed and Sun as CX does not have daylight departure on rest of the days.

Here are the hours for the CX lounge

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35643047-post19.html
Old Oct 8, 2023, 4:47 am

Programs: JAL Global Club & oneworld Sapphire, ANA SFC & Star Alliance Gold
D@mn, I'll be going through SFO on a Saturday. Guess I'll use the Admirals Club.
Old Oct 8, 2023, 12:24 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
I’m at SFO today booked on JL 1. BA was fairly crowded but the first class dining room was quite pleasant, although I didn’t eat anything. CX was way less crowded. Decent spread and booze in both. Everyone was nice.

JL did want to print a paper bp and verify docs. They brought it to me in the lounge. Fair enough.
Old Oct 12, 2023, 11:53 am

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
In the first section of the lounge today. The food offerings both for buffet and a la carte have been scaled back dramatically compared to before JAL started using the lounge. Wondering if it switches up around the time of the BA flights or not.

It’s also too busy with JL1 and JL57 so close in departure time. I probably would not even come if I wasn’t in first class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.